***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

youngpnoi- GGs. Damn man our first game was
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Second one I couldn't stop Redd or Arenas, even when I was playing off ballon them they were taking over. Got some real shooters on your squad.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

youngpnoi- GGs. Damn man our first game was
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Second one I couldn't stop Redd or Arenas, even when I was playing off ball on them they were taking over. Got some real shooters on your squad.
Yeah man, I just noticed you have both Jefferson and Camby, who I originally drafted. I don't have anymore bigs and you took advantage ofthat.

Rudy was Rudy and Daequan (sp?) did his thing.

yo my bad jretro our internet went down for a couple of hours., thats why I couldnt post what happened before, but yeah you had that in the bag even though itwas kind of close. But I will say this I will give props where it needs to be given and point out something that needs to be pointed out.

Your a good player dont get me wrong you play terrific defense not only in my face the whole game but stripping me when going up.. thats not a glitch thatsD-Fence skill. BUT that screen play is a stupid glitch. Not the one where your player runs out to the 3 point line im talking about the one where your playersrun in small curls. its a GLITCH play. you cant stop it and if you say ok so be the off ball defender to stop it... I did and you kept doing it the samepossession until I had to chase your other player around which is too much to do for one person... you cant guard two guys coming off screens back to back incurls and the cpu always gives you a open shot on that play. its not a right playy basically you use hat same play over and over to get open shots and its notright. once in a while is ok.. but for that to be your main source of offense is not right man.

laugh.gif
wow i only got a chance to run that play like 10 times the whole game cause you were playing zone and i had to go to the holes in the zone to get an openshot. you can't tell me i ran that play everytime down the court, gotta be kidding me.

i can talk about how you just force yourself under the basket and bank it off the backboard most of the game, but that don't bother me.

and taking charges at half court when i walk it up?
laugh.gif
ok my dude.

its whatever though, i only scored maybe 20-30 points out of my 72 on that certain play. i was scoring in plenty of different ways, don't act like iwasn't.

Im not saying all your points were scored from it but the majoirty sure come from it and not just this one game in the others weve played as well im justsaying..that play isnt right

grin.gif
league is hating on me hard.

with all the complaints everyone has about certain players, you might as well just go with no rules and let all hell break loose. everyone would keep theymouth shut and there would be no complaining since there are no rules right?
laugh.gif

aight well everyone either play on ball, or zone against me. the play will not be ran as much if you do either of those 2 things.

Back
Top Bottom