***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

lol thats the first time ive done that with him. Maybe its his 99 steal rating lol this is my 2nd game with him only so im gettin used to him. i think imstarting to get the handle of him with 42 points 18 assists and 7 steals lol.

What was up with the whole putting your cursor on quit hitting quit then going back to the game. Was i doing something wrong?

Game anyone? Ritch u still there?

GG Ritch.

I dont understand how every league i get my +*% handed to me when it comes to rebounding. I draft as best i can with big men. Except for this year i gotscrewed cause i picked Kaman and get some %!@*#! dude.

And i dont understand how Tmac is soo good. I was gonna draft him too but his shooting ratings are terrible i thought they must have updated it or something.Hell naw dude shooting 80% from the field n #*#+.

Rebounding though once again the main cause for my gettin the L. SMH

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

GG Ritch.

I dont understand how every league i get my +*% handed to me when it comes to rebounding. I draft as best i can with big men. Except for this year i got screwed cause i picked Kaman and get some %!@*#! dude.

And i dont understand how Tmac is soo good. I was gonna draft him too but his shooting ratings are terrible i thought they must have updated it or something. Hell naw dude shooting 80% from the field n #*#+.

Rebounding though once again the main cause for my gettin the L. SMH
GG

Yeah I don't understand how I got so many offensive rebounds either haha. But then again you had 6 which is a lot for me to give up but obviously 12>6.That was a fun game, uptempo just like I expected.

Yeah T-Mac is money. I already had his shot down before this league so that's why I'm good with him. His 3 point rating is 5 points higher (I think)than his mid range, which is why I usually always take 3's with him.

That was pretty weak that Paul got hurt.
smh.gif

yea ik i just got dude and now hes out 5 games.

My record is god awful i feel like im getting worse. These drafts never go well for me and i havent made and signifigant(sp?) trade moves to help my team. Ifeel liek i shoulda kept Gilbert.

Whatever though. I think ill be able to make the playoffs, havent missed them yet.
Your team is nice with Wade T-Mac and Pau.

Whats goin on with that 3 team swap?

I honestly dont even care if it goes down or not cuz im fine with durant. Im money with with Roy but losing 3 point ability with Durant.

The trade is off now. Denver waited to long so I'm just going to stick with T-Mac since I'm already used to him and only have 11 games left.

C'mon people I need you to beat jretro so I can be number 1 in the west!

Dallas check trades! I think we both can benefit from this

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

The trade is off now. Denver waited to long so I'm just going to stick with T-Mac since I'm already used to him and only have 11 games left.

C'mon people I need you to beat jretro so I can be number 1 in the west!

Dallas check trades! I think we both can benefit from this
Accepted Ritch, you're probably better with Von since you use the Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom