***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

The suns, i added you im going to the lobby.

Its actually a fair trade, Durants fire, but i like Roy. Im totally fine with it if you dont want to.

Thanks again Ritch, its always you for some reason my xbox craps out. Good thing its always before the game.

Il be ready in 45

Jehlers post back in here when you're ready. I'm going to look over some calculus stuff real quick

Congradulations.... you are the best 2k player ever.. thats all I have to say...

I quit because it is so stupid playing you.... in every single aspect of the game.. you get all the steals, I can go in the lane because you'll steal it.You have everyones shot release on your team down perfect... and IF you miss a shot, big yao is there to get the rebound. Its just not even fun playing you.I'm not even mad... I just felt like it was a waste of my time to continue with that game. Its not fun at all to play you.

laugh.gif
you were getting back in it with 3s. but told you i can play without that so called "glitch" play. i think i only ran it once.

Back
Top Bottom