***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
you were getting back in it with 3s. but told you i can play without that so called "glitch" play. i think i only ran it once.
Its not even that, its all the steals... which is beyond me how you do them.

defense is the #1 thing i look at in players i pick.

my team as far as best steal ratings goes.

jretro i cant even do that strip ball thing that you do with chris paul who is 99 steal
laugh.gif

you do it with whoever is there even your centers it almost pointless trying to get into the lane for a layup.

Ritch il be ready in 10

you gotta time it, so it looks like thats your own problem.

so if its pointless to go in the lane then go for a jumpshot, easy baskets don't fly with me.

Originally Posted by jretro23

you gotta time it, so it looks like thats your own problem.

so if its pointless to go in the lane then go for a jumpshot, easy baskets don't fly with me.

ive noticed
roll.gif

laugh.gif
gotta understand the main games i play on the box are sports games (2k, madden, etc)

you play a game with me in madden you'll see im human and yall would crush me.

basketball games are just my forte.

you know jsut cuz u said that i do wanna play you in madden. Lets go when im done with ritchs game.

Im with you, i only play 2k9, and madden with the exception of COD and GTA. Pretty much my gaming library right there lol.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

you know jsut cuz u said that i do wanna play you in madden. Lets go when im done with ritchs game.

Im with you, i only play 2k9, and madden with the exception of COD and GTA. Pretty much my gaming library right there lol.
I agree... play me in madden so i can get my revenge
laugh.gif

yeah my gaming library aint huge at all. we can play a madden game probably not today though, about to peep the grammys out at 8. madden been collecting dust.

Ritch im ready goin into the lobby now.

Craig you wanna play too il play. You dont want it with me and the cards.

I figure if i play jretro in madden and demolish him my self esteem as a gamer will go up. i think ive beaten him twice total in 2k9 by very little.
roll.gif

This @%$@ aint even fun no more. I used to have sweet losses like i lose but Roy had 50 points.

Now when i lose, i lose with a team that sucks monster cockk.

Whole team on the block F this.

Craig you wanna play a game of madden, i cant take much more of 2k9 its about to get snapped in half.

Jehlers- GG man, whole lot of strange things going on that game.

Yankee- haha, you can't think of anything at all?

youngpnoi- lemme think about it, I can't too much get down with Redd's shot at the moment.

nah cuz other then hedo... morrow although hes a lights out shooter is my next sg but hes rated low overall, odom I like but if you like him we can talk

Back
Top Bottom