***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

GG. Rose was making Rondo look silly. T-Mac has been automatic offense for me lately.
pimp.gif

And I know your not serious about that trade haha

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

GG. Rose was making Rondo look silly. T-Mac has been automatic offense for me lately.
pimp.gif

lol yeah once I knew that I was going to lose, I just wanted to have some highlights for a video lol.

And I'm very serious about that trade
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

pimp.gif

lol yeah once I knew that I was going to lose, I just wanted to have some highlights for a video lol.

nerd.gif
hmmm how intriguing

Originally Posted by Ruff C

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
hmmm how intriguing

I like him better and I know how to play with him better.

Damn I get tied up at school all day, pause, and I come home to Mayo getting 2010 Lebron hype lol.

JRetro- Would you give up Crash?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Damn I get tied up at school all day, pause, and I come home to Mayo getting 2010 Lebron hype lol.

i would but not for mayo, but i would give up rudy.

did you like my original offer though?

Originally Posted by jretro23

The idea behind is straight but I can't get down with Hughes too much, while I don't even wanna begin on Thornton haha. I'd rather doGay, pause, and Bynum for Mayo and someone.

EDIT: I just realized I said "I'd rather do Gay" so I had to insert the pause.

Ive never used Chris Paul before and was hesitant on doing this trade but i needed to change something around because it wasnt working. Erig Gordon is alotbetter then i thought so he can take Arenas's place

Originally Posted by jretro23

The idea behind is straight but I can't get down with Hughes too much, while I don't even wanna begin on Thornton haha. I'd rather do Gay, pause, and Bynum for Mayo and someone.

EDIT: I just realized I said "I'd rather do Gay" so I had to insert the pause.
laugh.gif
i hear you.

i sent you a PM about the trade. don't wanna hit the daily limit of 50 posts in a day.

Back
Top Bottom