***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

CallHimAR... not a single game yet???
roll.gif
didn't he have a death in his family? not sure if it was him or not.

Yeah it was him and he posted this week saying he was going to get some games in soonish

laugh.gif
i s h is edited out?

Sorry about that Ritch. When i do the towel trick my 360 lasts about 3 days and i never know when its gonna quit on me. I get lines all across my screen.
I really wanted to try out my new team too, dam.

Sorry again.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Sorry about that Ritch. When i do the towel trick my 360 lasts about 3 days and i never know when its gonna quit on me. I get lines all across my screen.

Sorry again.
Its all good buuuuuuutttt what I really want to know is how much do you want B Roy? I can make it happen, all you would have to do is give meDurant
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

^ Don't give him Durant. I made that mistake last season. Although it worked out for me too, but still just seeing his stats go +++++ wasn't fun lol.

hush you!
roll.gif

^ Don't give him Durant. I made that mistake last season. Although it worked out for me too, but still just seeing his stats go +++++ wasn't fun lol.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Sorry again.
Its all good buuuuuuutttt what I really want to know is how much do you want B Roy? I can make it happen, all you would have to do is give me Durant
happy.gif

Hmmm this is a thinker.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
that was a bs offer anyway, just wanted to get a quick reaction from whoever had roy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I bet you were looking more for a reaction like, "OMG, send that trade over and I'll accept right away."

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yep i got both ps3 and xbox. i play madden and 2k9 only on xbox but i play cod and soon killzone on ps3
Really??? IMO Shooters are better on 360 because the controls... the joysticks are too loose on PS3 and harder to shoot accurately, one of themain reasons I wish Killzone was on 360

Back
Top Bottom