***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Craig kick someone out one of those random dudes so NKEAIR and youngpoi are in. The more normal faces the better. I want to finish a league for once.

^ good !%@%. now the question is, do we drop someone from the league so nkeair can join? or leave it as is?

*waits for crag to post*

I'll sit this one out for NKEAIR, I understood you dudes want to finish a league with previous players. Maybe I can join the next one.

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

I'll sit this one out for NKEAIR, I understood you dudes want to finish a league with previous players. Maybe I can join the next one.
Good sport. We will definitely hit u up when someone stops playing their games. Crag let's get this draft started!

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

you a good dude. should def. consider you for a team if someone isn't active.

My question is, why do we boot one of the random guys who is posting in here. AirFreshAzn has been posting. Why not boot one of the random guys who arentposting. Did they even post at all??

When is the draft?
nerd.gif

^ Hopefully tomorrow .If not I have a feeling we might have to postpone it till Sunday since some of us might already have our Friday and Saturday booked.

i dont know any league info, can someone please PM me all the info to join the league

Back
Top Bottom