***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

^ I played someone online today and what they did was pause it when I was in the middle of a freethrow to screw me up. I didn't even know you could dothat.

Anyway I never thought what jretro does with his little play is really cheating. Best way to defend it is manually fight through the pick.

Yeah all this sounds wack...why can't ppl lose with dignity?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking that play is a glitch. i'll say it once again thats what the play is designed for.

step your defensive game up serious. xdah, youngpnoi, nkeair, whoever was the hawks, and the grizz knew how to stop it.

if you want me to shoot 100 3's with one player, or drive to the basket all day like some of yall i can do that too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Lemme get that league info.
Also Jretro should be able to pick who ever he wants. Just not do that gay %@$ glitch play. As long as hes doing it im gonna do it. Garunteed open shot ever time. Not knowing how to play good defense is definatly a screw up on Jehlers02s part.
Fixed.

It isn't a glitch, leave it alone already.

Where is youngpnoi?? We need him in this league...always finishes his games quicker than anyone else!

its just that everything I tried didn't work I doubled the guy who was about to get the ball and he still got it and the open shot

Its just that my guy goes around the pick...literally 360 degrees all the way around the pick lol.
Maybe that only happens to me though.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
@ some of yall thinking that play is a glitch. i'll say it once again thats what the play is designed for.

step your defensive game up serious. xdah, youngpnoi, nkeair, whoever was the hawks, and the grizz knew how to stop it.

if you want me to shoot 100 3's with one player, or drive to the basket all day like some of yall i can do that too
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jretro, keep playin like that, i dont think its cheesing, its a smart strategy but you have to be really discipline to do it, i played jretro in the firstleague, and the first time i beat him, i found out how to stop it, and play a slow tempo game like him

i couldnt in the 2nd league cause my team sucked

anyways if its ok crag ill take a spot if only you guys need another person, getting my 2k back this weekend, my friend got addicted to it.

J retro that play was sick I must say I was the hawks in the last league . It threw me off in the 1st quarter because I was told u must play on the ball D,then after I realized that the only way I had a chance to contest that shot was to actually see where you u like to call the play and to watch both wingscoming off the pick and be ready to jump as soon as u passed it or it was money.. Good stuff tho and IMO the play isn't a glitch you just got know how todefend it and pay attention to detail (like his favorite shooters etc..)

I'm sure we can get more people. It seems like everybody is just busy this weekend and not by a computer.

Sorry guys, I haven't been up for a while. Been in Berkeley helping my girl move back.

I just got a job but I'll still be able to play.

Can you send me an invite Crag?

My 12 months already up but I believe I'll be getting one soon so I probably won't be able to sign up until like sometime in the middle of next week.

crag you should just put the league info on the front page so whoever wants to join can join.

Dude, then we are gonna have a bucnh of people who wont play join.

Nasti Swag PMed me saying "I didn't play last time because I didn't like my team, can I join this one?"

well what if you don't like your team this time? No you can't join...
roll.gif

If you guys think people are likely to finish a season, PM the info, but please don't post it in here. I don't want people who are going to quitbecause they are losing or dislike their team, EVERYONE needs to play all 30 games

Back
Top Bottom