***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

but nasti swag was never a part of the draft, he joined a team someone else drafted. he still didn't play a lot of games though
laugh.gif
so i feel you.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dude, then we are gonna have a bucnh of people who wont play join.

Nasti Swag PMed me saying "I didn't play last time because I didn't like my team, can I join this one?"

well what if you don't like your team this time? No you can't join...
roll.gif

If you guys think people are likely to finish a season, PM the info, but please don't post it in here. I don't want people who are going to quit because they are losing or dislike their team, EVERYONE needs to play all 30 games

yo u sent the info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

cmon we gotta keep it alive... i cant play those quick games the cheesing is outrageous wit those lol
AGREED
Game tag is Tw0Ezy, send me an invite or something, I pick lakers.

I sent out some pm's earlier but if I missed you just pm me if you need the info. I should be on for at least another hour or so.

Also new guys be sure to be there for the draft. I would hate to see you get screwed since the computer does not know how to draft at all.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I sent out some pm's earlier but if I missed you just pm me if you need the info. I should be on for at least another hour or so.

Also new guys be sure to be there for the draft. I would hate to see you get screwed since the computer does not know how to draft at all.
when exactly is the draft

We can't schedule it til everyone signs up. Also anyone know if its still an hour off?

When ever we get enough people so hopefully some time this week. It will probably take place at night around 11 when everybody should be home (hopefully). Buteven if you cant make it you can pre-select the players you want. But the bad thing about that is someone can pick the player you want before you and leave youat a disadvantage.

And when I say the computer does not know how to draft I mean it. You'll end up with a team full of guards.
laugh.gif

We can't schedule it til everyone signs up. Also anyone know if its still an hour off
I have a feeling it is. When you schedule it play it safe and do it a hour ahead.

Hey Ritch, I havent looked in awhile, but YoungPnoi will be joining for sure, and I don't think Gully has joined yet?

Hey Ritch, I havent looked in awhile, but YoungPnoi will be joining for sure, and I don't think Gully has joined yet?
Have you sent him the info already? What about NKEAIR? I know they will join for sure so that narrows it down to 4 .

I sent info to YoungPnoi... nikeair doesn't have his 2k or something right now, I'll make you an admin Ritch btw

^ Sweet!

Oh yeah I sent a invite to CallHimAR and ThEbAyKiD415( he posted on page 2 I think) that really only leaves 2 more spots avaliable. If you wanted to I thinkyou can add more spots with all these people asking to join.
nerd.gif

Edit: I see eddieex joined and that brings our total right now to 12. I have no idea who that is.
laugh.gif

I sent info to YoungPnoi... nikeair doesn't have his 2k or something right now, I'll make you an admin Ritch and jretro23 btw
thanks.

but you can't add more spots once you create the league. its better with 16 anyway imo, because who knows if all the new people are really going to playtheir games. we already know the regular faces are gonna get their games in.

Back
Top Bottom