***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

roll.gif
@ Jretro making himself an admin, but hey i guess he deserves it....afterall he is the best player in the league

laugh.gif
i'm on most the time so i thought i could help out with approving trades when people keep asking.

Alright... well we have 14 right now.. I'm not even sure who 4 of those teams are
roll.gif
I know I didn't send an invite... But YoungPnoi has yet to join... so we have1 spot open, one is definitely reservered for him since he always gets his games in the quickest

laugh.gif
Way to assert yourself as an admin Jretro.

So will the other spot go to NKEAIR then? I know he didn't play at all in the last league but we all know he is good to get his games in.

Who sent the invite to AirFreshAzn? Just asking out of curiosity...

looks like youngpoi or NKEAiR wil miss out unless you take out one of those 4 random dudes.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

looks like youngpoi or NKEAiR wil miss out unless you take out one of those 4 random dudes.
Well I guess who ever gets the last spot gets in. That kinda sucks.

How do I get invited? Someone Invite me to the League

my GT is Gam3 G3ni3

I can play whenever and I stay active in leages.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

comon 1 more spot and the draft tonight so we can get this rollin

They make you wait 24 hours for draft so we will draft tomorrow

make sure those random people who got in will play or if they dont well just sim their games as losses, cause every league I have been in its always the randomteams who joined who quit first lol

Back
Top Bottom