***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

^ league is actually finishing up, playoffs about to start.

Always need people to start leagues though so be ready for the next one right after.

just got home guys... gonna do it through the console... and yes heal the players... please haha

Thank youuu, got Roy back

2ngbkpg.gif

Jretro when can u go?

I'm about to submit the playoff schedule right now and I hope I did it right if not sorry guys.

Edit: Mamba I'm in the lobby right now

Aight so i been playing my friend online whos had the game for a little bit... i CANT BEAT HIM!!!

Granted, tonight is the first time ive ever played a 2k bball game so i dont know the controls very well but i cant end a game within 5 pts of him
smh.gif

Dude uses the Magic and prob attempts like 25+ 3 pt shots and prob makes 45-50% every game
sick.gif

Meanwhile i cant shoot 3s for $!*!, Ive used the Cavs, Celts, and Lakers but cant beat him... no idea.

How do i defend the 3 ball?

Whats the best Defense for it?

how do i better shoot the 3?

any other tips for a beginner?

yeah doing a lot of little things back and forth right now. what time will you be on tomorrow?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Aight so i been playing my friend online whos had the game for a little bit... i CANT BEAT HIM!!!

Granted, tonight is the first time ive ever played a 2k bball game so i dont know the controls very well but i cant end a game within 5 pts of him
smh.gif

Dude uses the Magic and prob attempts like 25+ 3 pt shots and prob makes 45-50% every game
sick.gif

Meanwhile i cant shoot 3s for $!*!, Ive used the Cavs, Celts, and Lakers but cant beat him... no idea.

the only thing i can say is keep playing

the best defense is man to man against 3 point shooters, playing zone will kill you

learn how to play defense, if you play enough, you will be able to react quick enough to contest their jumpshot (pressing Y when they shoot)

also if he begins to bang it down low with dwight and you cant stop stop dwight, double team him, as the double team animation is going on, switch to anotherdefender to block the passing lane to the open shooter

You got to be !@+!$$* kidding me!
roll.gif

Edit: Can I just give myself the win haha and no I did not disconnected on purpose. I think we both got knocked off

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

smh.gif

sick.gif

Wanna play a game fraij?

Just so you know how the league will be and all.

It'll be practice for the both of us.

smh.gif
guess the basketball gods were favoring me, all of a sudden I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. but i'll be on tomorrow, got an 830 class inthe morning.

I don't think it would be fair to give yourself the win, it didn't disconnect me until the clock ran out, only fair way is to replay the game tomorrow

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif
guess the basketball gods were favoring me, all of a sudden I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. but i'll be on tomorrow, got an 830 class in the morning.
So what do you want to do. I feel like I should get the win since I had a 11 point lead with like 2 minutes to go but if you feel different then Iguess I'll just have to reset it

reset it then, last time we played and you were up by like 15 with two min left and i ended up cutting it to 3, anything could have happened so I say reset it.

Back
Top Bottom