***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Where are the Bulls? They're the only team I need to play and I haven't seen dude post in here for a minute.
He posted this week saying he wanted to finish his season by today. Maybe he's been busy, who knows.

Ohh yeah it's that Ballinsam dude. Well yeah he the only one I still gotta play.

BTW, NEXT DRAFT BETTER NOT HAVE ALL THOSE "I WANTED _____, BUT IT GAVE ME _____" MISHAPS! AND YES I AM BLAMING MY NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS ON THAT!

Hahah sike, but damn it for real!

are we going to finish the season anytime soon? i bruised my knee in basketball on thursday so im stuck at the crib. if knicks and mavs want to get our lastgames in, i can do it.

All I still have to play are the Bulls. Come on y'all let's get this done! Regulars need to continue posting or this really will not finish.

Double post
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

been busy with killzone lol jus playin been trying to get em in but noones on
Is it just me... or is this game hard as hell online.. the sensitivity feels SOOOOO Slow

I'm used to Call of Duty... and I'm pretty good at COD... but Killzone everything is just ridiculously slow

Craig you might as well just sim my season (nuggets) there is no way i'm going to be able to make the playoffs

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

been busy with killzone lol jus playin been trying to get em in but noones on
Is it just me... or is this game hard as hell online.. the sensitivity feels SOOOOO Slow

I'm used to Call of Duty... and I'm pretty good at COD... but Killzone everything is just ridiculously slow
you gotta get used to it and by used to it I mean get your +#! handed to you a few times but u get the flow of it try tweaking the sesitivity inthe controls options I actually lowered them a notch to improve my aim.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Craig you might as well just sim my season (nuggets) there is no way i'm going to be able to make the playoffs
Yeah same here. Good luck to those who are in the playoffs!

EDIT: Actually if Jehlers were to lose all his games and I win my last 2, I may be able to get in?

Back
Top Bottom