***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I simmed it... basically no activity in here for the past week
sick.gif
Lets getthe playoffs done so we can start a new one
happy.gif

playoffs are up good. jehlers is not going to be happy that he has to play jretro, but ritch when do you wanna start?

Just got back into town. I got my braces off so I need to continue this natural high with a couple of playoff wins.
pimp.gif

I can get at least one game in from now until 4 EST. But I'm avaliable any time tonight.

? how are we supposed to play the playoff game, just go into the lobby

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

LETS GET IT STARTED!!! WIN OR GO HOME, me and you TN

haha, im probably going ot lose anyways, i cant stop danny g

is it a 1 game series? btw i cant play for awhile, i got 2 more exams this week, i just finished 1 like 10 minutes ago

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I have not been on yet but does it look like the usual lobby or is it a playoff tree?
nah, it's the same setup as the season so I don't know exactly what we have to do.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I have not been on yet but does it look like the usual lobby or is it a playoff tree?
nah, it's the same setup as the season so I don't know exactly what we have to do.
that means crag has to generate the playoffs. i guess he forgot to do that.

^ Nothing we can do? I noticed there was a prepare for playoffs button but I'm about to leave so I don't want to mess with it right now

aww helllll naw.

i had a feeling mamba woulda lost once to the knicks but i honestly dont care. Get the playoffs goin.

Im gonna do some 07 Warriors !$!% on Retro
laugh.gif

dont be shocked when im droppin 70 in one half retro...

EDIT: W T F u simmed all those games and it didnt change Roys games out for at all. stayed at 11
smh.gif

^ Nothing we can do? I noticed there was a prepare for playoffs button but I'm about to leave so I don't want to mess with it right now
yeah i noticed that button too, i'm not sure exactly what it does. i'm scared to touch it haha.

Ok I clicked that button but I'm in class right now. Jretro see if you can do something through the console now. If not then Crag has to set the playoffsup

hmmm nah it still looks the same, you sure you clicked it? crag is probably the only one that can do it i guess.

GG JRetro. Damn man I know you got Yao but every game I am getting manhandled on offensive boards! Anyway, at least I still got Gay's shot down, as far asthe rest of my team.. Well I'm looking forward to the next draft haha.

laugh.gif
yeah that one possession when i hate like 5 second chances. looking forward to the next daft too, wanna finish this one quick.

and yeah ritch i found out crag has to generate the playoffs through the console. that button is just to return all teams to week 1 and make everyone'sschedule full.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
yeah that one possession when i hate like 5 second chances. looking forward to the next daft too, wanna finish this one quick.

and yeah ritch i found out crag has to generate the playoffs through the console. that button is just to return all teams to week 1 and make everyone's schedule full.
Aw shucks. Well hopefully he can get that done tonight.

I say we give everyone until the end of the week to try and gets the first round done and if someone does not make an attempt to get games in then theyautomatically get kicked out. And would anybody care if I magically healed all the hurt players?

yes, if this is such a sim league, no magic. amare aint magically coming back from his eye injury so neither should these guys
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True but because we simmed the rest of the games the players didn'tget to heal. I think the only teams it would matter for is the suns and hawks

Back
Top Bottom