***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

its dam annoying. My hours got cut, and i just dont have 100 dollars to spend to fix it.

Im thinking of telling them its 3 rings although i already told them 3 months ago it was one red ring. Stupid mistake on my part.
But if i do that and they find out its not 3 rings what happends? do i not get my 360 back lol?

I may just buy a refurbished core or something. I have a hard drive n all that already.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

C'mon Jehlers win for the good guys
laugh.gif

Ima try, i already said im gonna get my 07 warriors on.

Upset the 1 seed and be droppin 130 points
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
70 points max on me.

just tell me when you're ready to go.
I guess 70 points max...Roy and Durant combined will have 70 max
laugh.gif

Yea im good to go, goin in the lobby now.

Since when can you steal passes in the backcourt if its off a missed basket???

Did i miss something? I thought you couldnt steal passes in the backcourt period.

Whatever, good games retro.

it prevents you from running those fast breaks off misses. there was only one when i used it at the wrong time, which was when you were passing it backwards toroy. my bad about that one.

its the passes that you heave up the court that make it a legal steal.

gg though, i just noticed the top seeds don't even have home court advantage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Since when can you steal passes in the backcourt if its off a missed basket???
Since always. Woooooow Roy and Durant had all your points
eek.gif
laugh.gif

gg though, i just noticed the top seeds don't even have home court advantage
laugh.gif

My bad haha. I would not have thought that the bottom team would be the top seed.

its dam annoying. My hours got cut, and i just dont have 100 dollars to spend to fix it.

Im thinking of telling them its 3 rings although i already told them 3 months ago it was one red ring. Stupid mistake on my part.
But if i do that and they find out its not 3 rings what happends? do i not get my 360 back lol?

I may just buy a refurbished core or something. I have a hard drive n all that already.
months ago, i told them i had 1 ring, then they said i had to pay them 100 bucks to fix it
i was pretty heated hung up

5 minutes later, told them i had red rings, the 3 red rings one

they asked me questions, like is your power supply red or green, tell them its green, then after a few more questions + instructions, they will tell you tosend it in

jehlers its best out of 5 i'm guessing, so its not over. we can continue tonight or tomorrow, whenever is aight with me.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

months ago, i told them i had 1 ring, then they said i had to pay them 100 bucks to fix it
i was pretty heated hung up

5 minutes later, told them i had red rings, the 3 red rings one

they asked me questions, like is your power supply red or green, tell them its green, then after a few more questions + instructions, they will tell you to send it in
So your telling me i should try and tell them i got the 3 red rings?
Lol so if they say didnt you have one red ring then what? Ima be like "Uhhh well i thought it was but its actually 3."

If so i may need to skip this next league or be an alternative.

Onto the West Finals!!! Unless Jehlers pulls out a miracle, I'm gonna be practicing defending screens for a while.

Mamba im gonna give you a tip on defense playing retro.
its sorta cheesey but its not like his play isnt lol.

Play off ball D and stay on your power forward.

I was playing 100% off ball D against retro lol, but whatever.

Good stuff Mamba.

I still should have had that first game when it said I disconnected. I think that could have made all the difference oh well cant wait till the draft!

Edit: I mean I was up by 11 with 2 minutes ago with the momentum my way why should I have to sacrifice a win just because of the stupid 2k servers. [/rant]
laugh.gif

Yeah...I thought it was going to be deja vu like the last game, Wade was hitting everything for a while there. Thanks for the tip Jehlers and East guys yallneed to get on yall games cause next week for me is Spring Break so I can almost guarantee that I'm not gonna be anywhere near an Xbox. Oh and for the nextleague can I please have the Lakers, best jerseys in the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

anyone know what happened to TNisaTARD? it says he hasnt been online for over a week....
He posted yesterday saying he wont be able to play until tomorrow. But that does not matter sicne you're playing Gully (Hawks) in the firstround.

Gully if you don't not post in here by friday I'm going to replace you with the Celtics.

While I'm at it I might as well fix the East playoff tree since I still can.

You don't have to do anything. Just go into the lobby and it will redirect you into the playoff lobby. Nice to see you join us
happy.gif

^LOL i had to send my laptop in for repair and the only computer in the crib is in the basement (freeze city) so i hardly on NT for the last week.. but im backand ready to finish up the league and hopefully make it into the finals..

SO BULLS WHERE ART THOU
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom