***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Il play now if my xbox works.

Edit: It didnt, il heat it up now and play you when i get home from lifting weights at 10 central if thats good with you.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

its dam annoying. My hours got cut, and i just dont have 100 dollars to spend to fix it.

Im thinking of telling them its 3 rings although i already told them 3 months ago it was one red ring. Stupid mistake on my part.
But if i do that and they find out its not 3 rings what happends? do i not get my 360 back lol?

I may just buy a refurbished core or something. I have a hard drive n all that already.
months ago, i told them i had 1 ring, then they said i had to pay them 100 bucks to fix it
i was pretty heated hung up

5 minutes later, told them i had red rings, the 3 red rings one

they asked me questions, like is your power supply red or green, tell them its green, then after a few more questions + instructions, they will tell you to send it in
So your telling me i should try and tell them i got the 3 red rings?
Lol so if they say didnt you have one red ring then what? Ima be like "Uhhh well i thought it was but its actually 3."

If so i may need to skip this next league or be an alternative.
im pretty sure the dont keep tabs, but lets say they ask you "didnt you have 1 ring" then you can hang up, nothing happens, or try toconvince them you got 3 rings now, so basically the worse thing that can happen is you dont get your xbox fixed

its dam annoying. My hours got cut, and i just dont have 100 dollars to spend to fix it.

Im thinking of telling them its 3 rings although i already told them 3 months ago it was one red ring. Stupid mistake on my part.
But if i do that and they find out its not 3 rings what happends? do i not get my 360 back lol?

I may just buy a refurbished core or something. I have a hard drive n all that already.
months ago, i told them i had 1 ring, then they said i had to pay them 100 bucks to fix it
i was pretty heated hung up

5 minutes later, told them i had red rings, the 3 red rings one

they asked me questions, like is your power supply red or green, tell them its green, then after a few more questions + instructions, they will tell you to send it in
So your telling me i should try and tell them i got the 3 red rings?
Lol so if they say didnt you have one red ring then what? Ima be like "Uhhh well i thought it was but its actually 3."

If so i may need to skip this next league or be an alternative.
im pretty sure the dont keep tabs, but lets say they ask you "didnt you have 1 ring" then you can hang up, nothing happens, or try to convince them you got 3 rings now, so basically the worse thing that can happen is you dont get your xbox fixed
Yea ima tell them it started working again after the 1 red ring and then broke again with the 3 red rings if they ask.
Thanks for the help.

Retro yea thats good im going on now

Dammit i got the lines on my screen instantly. I guess i cant let it sit for over 2 hours after heating it up.

yea i cant play tonight retro, same time tommoro though il be good.

Well thats the oddest thing, the lines dissappeared on my screen. My 360's working, you sure you cant play retro lol.

If not im gonna go to bed

i'm gonna be on & off in about 5 minutes. i'm sure you aint gonna wanna sit and wait while i press pause a lot of times. plus i don't wannaburn the food haha. better off catchin you tomorrow.

Alrighrt guys... I'm gonna start up the new league just so we can start getting sign ups... won't schedule the draft til after we get into the finalsin the playoffs.

You know the drill, PM me for league info
happy.gif

I think 16 is the best way to do it... even with New Guys... i think there were a few guys in this one that were inactive for the most part.. our best chanceto have an active league is keep it @ 16

Hey crag can you Pm me info, I'm on my iPhone and it's kind of a hassle to thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alrighrt guys... I'm gonna start up the new league just so we can start getting sign ups... won't schedule the draft til after we get into the finals in the playoffs.

happy.gif

PM sent. And just so everyone knows the Grizzlies are taken!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alrighrt guys... I'm gonna start up the new league just so we can start getting sign ups... won't schedule the draft til after we get into the finals in the playoffs.

happy.gif
aight PM sent. hope we finally crown a champ this season!

Ay Craig, i think im gonna send my 360 in as soon as i lose to retro.

Dont know how long the process will take or what will happen with it seeing that im lieing to them. Think i could get a 1st alternate?

when are we gonna finish the playoffs
nerd.gif
. SB starts tomorrow so I don't wanna be holding up progress by not being on.

Back
Top Bottom