***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

i hope no one is gonna draft monta ellis in the first 4 picks, cause im definitely getting him first!

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i hope no one is gonna draft monta ellis in the first 4 picks, cause im definitely getting him first!

Wait are you saying your going to take him with your first pick.
eek.gif

wow brave move, but i always thought its best to get players you know how to play with no matter the rating.

smh.gif
I was deleting all the useless leagues I joined and never started and accidentally deleted this one, can someone put me back on it?
ohwell.gif

serious? here are the options.

the draft can still go on, and we can invite you back but you'll have to settle with the players the computer chooses. or crag can start a whooooooole newleague over, and who knows when the draft will be.

so this was just a useless league to you huh?
laugh.gif
jk

be prepared to have a bunch of guards though.

well pablo said he'll just roll with whoever the computer picks, so the draft will still be going down tonight.

Well since the spot is just there we couldn't just invite him again to fill that spot before the draft? Or we can only do that during the season.

At least he'll get really really good guards.
laugh.gif

I don't understand how in association when you do a fantasy draft the computer does everything right as oppose to how much it screws up for online drafts.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Well since the spot is just there we couldn't just invite him again to fill that spot before the draft? Or we can only do that during the season.

At least he'll get really really good guards.
laugh.gif

I don't understand how in association when you do a fantasy draft the computer does everything right as oppose to how much it screws up for online drafts.
smh.gif
Exactly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
You accidently dropped yourself from the league... oh man...

Anyway We arent starting a new one, he'll just have to settle with who the comp picks for him I guess.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif
roll.gif
You accidently dropped yourself from the league... oh man...

Anyway We arent starting a new one, he'll just have to settle with who the comp picks for him I guess.

which means he prolly wont be into the league that much

Back
Top Bottom