***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by jretro23

we should at least draft some backup big men for him.
Agreed
not!
laugh.gif
easy wins ftw!
laugh.gif
Well you don't have to but I know I will.
you have a good soul sir i wish there were more people like you on NT
pimp.gif

yeah but you wanna be fair at the same time. leads to less complaining and more games played.

we don't need everyone to help, just a few.

laugh.gif
I know I messed up, I just wanna play regardless with whoever Igot...Those who will draft some big men for me, good looking out
pimp.gif

For those who wont
indifferent.gif
, I dont blame you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

c1b35d27e8968fd235286a2e7780b6a78824af2.gif
@ myself

laugh.gif
you won't be able to see who the computer picked. but we'll keep you updated with who you got so you can offer trades or whatever.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Il definlty draft a big man with my last pick but... doesnt it have to be a trade?
yeah if its a garbage big man then offer for one of his garbage players.

how many rounds are there
12 rounds, hope everyone is there so it goes by quickly.

^ Everyone should be there minus pablo and the dude with the first pick. He preselected his players so yeeaaaaaaahhh. Oh wait nobody has told me yet ifCallHimAR got the memo.
nerd.gif

damn dude how u manage to delete it tho .. i woulda been tight
I had a list of leagues I tried to join, but they never started up...so I'm going through the list deleting ones that didnt start and notpaying attention and enjoying a delicious bowl of fruit loops and deleted it by accident
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i hope the server aint gonna be down, its takin a long $!@ time for it to load right now.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

damn dude how u manage to delete it tho .. i woulda been tight
I had a list a leagues I tried to join, but they never started up...so I'm going through the list deleting ones that didnt start and not paying attention and enjoying a delicious bowl of fruit loops and deleted it by accident
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn those fruit loops ,,, taste so gooood make you wanna slap yo mama

Yeah, I haven't seen CallHimAR post in awhile.. he's streaky like that, he'll be on alot, adn then not for awhile
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry guys my girls stepmom passed yesterday so its been hectic. I've been checking up though so I'll be there.

Haven't been here a lot because of work and school, but I'll probably be the first to finish all my games like always.
laugh.gif

But yeah, I hope it goes fast so I can see the Lakers play the Bobcats although I think it'll last for about an hour or so.

To those that are new to the league, send me a FR. My gt is LethalxStriker.

Oh yeah ElPablo, just hope that you get Gilbert or Roy, I'm sure someone would trade you two big men for them.
laugh.gif

I might try to give you a good big man if you draft a pg or sg that's the same rating although I think all you'll have is pg's and sg's.

^ 30 Games should be nothing to you.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry to hear that AR, that's terrible news.

Oh yeah are we still going to enforce our rules from the last league? Well its not like we really did but I feel they were good guidelines on how not tocheese.

Of course man... I think everyone in the league pretty much knows whats cool and whats not cool
grin.gif

Anyone wanna play in the old league while we're waiting?

I haven't played NBA 2K in a while so I'm trying to see which players to keep on the bench that I had that were good.

Back
Top Bottom