***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

no lebron,wade,kobe,melo,garnett,peirce,cp3,amare,d12,yao,durant, list goes on ..

gonna be a interesting spot for me depending on you guys .. no way lebron slips to the 13th ??
Slipping would be #2-4. 13th is skydiving my dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
a man cant dream can he
LOL. Don't worry though you got both 13th and 19th pick so plan based on that.

is this starting at 11eastern OR 10 eastern .... i know the 2k servers have the problem of having NO IDEA what time it really is

I have yet to see the dude that has the first pick since he sent me a pm for the league info. Where you at man?
nerd.gif

And please everyone show up a hour early just in case!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I have yet to see the dude that has the first pick since he sent me a pm for the league info. Where you at man?
nerd.gif

Thats who we shoulda booted instead of AirFreshAzn. Why did we boot the dude who was posting..

nerd.gif

pm him back and see if he responds.

Alright I'll pm him right now. He assured me that he was going to get all his games in but maybe if he does not respond by a certain time we can boot himand invite the other guy again.

Alright I'll pm him right now. He assured me that he was going to get all his games in but maybe if he does not respond by a certain time we can boot him and invite the other guy again.
Wouldn't that mess up the draft time though? I would much rather have that AirFreshAzn, just saying it'll probably force us to change ourdraft time which is fine with me..

draft is already set, i don't think theres no way of changing it unless you make a new league. if dude with the #1 pick doesn't respond or isn't atthe draft, we should just replace him with AirFreshAzn when the season starts.

REMINDER: ALTHOUGH IT IS SET FOR 11:00PM EASTERN, EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHOW UP AT 10:00PM EASTERN BECAUSE THE 2K SERVERS START ALL DRAFTS AN HOURBEFORE THE SCHEDULED TIME!!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

REMINDER: ALTHOUGH IT IS SET FOR 11:00PM EASTERN, EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHOW UP AT 10:00PM EASTERN BECAUSE THE 2K SERVERS START ALL DRAFTS AN HOUR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TIME!!
lol %%% at 2k

Where has CallHimAr been? He knows the draft is today right?

Maaaaaan if I can get who I want with my first 2 picks then I really wont care who else I get.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom