***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Gully I'll trade my number 3 pick for your first and third round
smile.gif
wait u can trade picks

Not technically.. but you could tell me who you want, and vice versa, then we'd trade those players for each other

aye... sorry to but in.. so i was playing 2k and whats up with new style defense cheezing??? everytime i inbound the ball these dudes double team me... andwhen i try to pass it the change players and try/steal the ball...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

aye... sorry to but in.. so i was playing 2k and whats up with new style defense cheezing??? everytime i inbound the ball these dudes double team me... and when i try to pass it the change players and try/steal the ball...
you just playing cheesers.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

aye... sorry to but in.. so i was playing 2k and whats up with new style defense cheezing??? everytime i inbound the ball these dudes double team me... and when i try to pass it the change players and try/steal the ball...
if you know hes gonna double team than pass it out right away, if your about to lose the ball, call a timeout

Originally Posted by jretro23

i don't even know who to pick at 5. granger? roy? rondo?
nerd.gif
You should take G. Wallace or Prince.
laugh.gif

I'm mad I'm right at the cut off for the players 95-99

^ You mean for your little thing with Crag or the actual draft? Well whenever Tuesday comes around. But I don't think there is no way you can get LBJ, yourfirst 2 picks will be pretty good players.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by jretro23

i don't even know who to pick at 5. granger? roy? rondo?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you're right in the middle, a blessing and a curse. only 16 teams though so everyone should have a good squad.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

wait i have to pick now?? or wen tuesday comes??
either way, you can pre select the players you want if you can't make the draft.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

damn last?

do i get the 1st pick in the second round then
yeah. being last is the next best thing besides being top 3 so you good.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

laugh.gif

Right there with you man, I'm at the 9 spot. But to be honest I don't think it matters as much on here as it does in fantasy ball, becausedifferent people have players they are good with that others can't use for !*$#. But damn there are players I KNOW I have no shot at now!

no lebron,wade,kobe,melo,garnett,peirce,cp3,amare,d12,yao,durant, list goes on ..

gonna be a interesting spot for me depending on you guys .. no way lebron slips to the 13th ??

no lebron,wade,kobe,melo,garnett,peirce,cp3,amare,d12,yao,durant, list goes on ..

gonna be a interesting spot for me depending on you guys .. no way lebron slips to the 13th ??
Slipping would be #2-4. 13th is skydiving my dude.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Slipping would be #2-4. 13th is skydiving my dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
a man cant dream can he

Back
Top Bottom