***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

its nice yeah but I like the chosen one too much lol and a dirk/stat frontcourt is
sick.gif
defense wise

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo grizz check trades. im giving up kmart

edit - now you tryin bynum for durant??
eek.gif
common man just accept my offer. you know its nice.
Sorry man but Rudy Gay > the rest of my team regardless of their overall #. I sent a counter.

NO ONE WANNA RUN WITH THE GRIZZLIES?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo grizz check trades. im giving up kmart

edit - now you tryin bynum for durant??
eek.gif
common man just accept my offer. you know its nice.
Sorry man but Rudy Gay > the rest of my team regardless of their overall #. I sent a counter.

NO ONE WANNA RUN WITH THE GRIZZLIES?
custom game?

Ruff C- GG man. I usually don't shoot that many 3's, but custom games I try to figure out certain players releases so yeah that's why.

who has biedrins? the bulls want him. i'll trade shaq and bosa for biedrins and someone. btw, anyone up for a game in teh next 5 min?

Gully, check your trades. Looking to take Rudy Fernandez off of you. I can give you Corey Maggette or Roger Mason Jr. for him or send me a counter offer.

Anyone down to run with the Grizzlies? Custom games are fine also, get at me!
Do custom games count in your w/l for 2k? If so I'll play some at sometime so I can work on getting my achievements for 5 online w's andso forth

Otherwise i never play quick matches

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone down to run with the Grizzlies? Custom games are fine also, get at me!
Do custom games count in your w/l for 2k? If so I'll play some at sometime so I can work on getting my achievements for 5 online w's and so forth

Otherwise i never play quick matches

No they don't but they are good for practice though. I think it would be good for you since you have not gotten a game in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom