***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Dude my bad i just did the towel trick not too long ago and i guess it didnt do it long enough, still got the red light. My bad i can play in an hour or so ifyou want too.

F this Xbox

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

thats the worst offer ive seen in ages lol..... dirk isnt a top player in this game
lmao
roll.gif
do you watch basketball or have played with him inthis game? oh yeah and check your last previous trades for him for the couple of the worst offers in this league
sick.gif

thats the worst offer ive seen in ages lol..... dirk isnt a top player in this game

Dirk is that dude
pimp.gif

But I guess I can see why you don't want him when you have to trade Bron

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Damn the Bulls not looking too bad

Magics what are we gonna do about our 2 games
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i have no idea. lmao im havin no probs getting games in with others. can you direct connect your modem if your xbox is connected to a router? notsure if i asked taht already

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Damn the Bulls not looking too bad

Magics what are we gonna do about our 2 games
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i have no idea. lmao im havin no probs getting games in with others. can you direct connect your modem if your xbox is connected to a router? not sure if i asked taht already

my xb360 is direct connected to my modem

I mean its a crazy trade in terms of lebron for dirk seriously? lol

Uhh no it was basically dirk 92 and jefferson 86 for lebron 100. Morrow was just a toss in

I mean its a crazy trade in terms of lebron for dirk seriously? lol

Umm no it was dirk 92 and jefferson 86 for lebron 100. Morrow was just a toss in. On paper and skill wise that is not an absurd trade and u get players thancan do more than just get 30 pip a game lmao

smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Roy got injured again while playing injured.

He sprained his left ankle. And now hes Sprained his Achilies on his right ankle.
I have to play with him having 2 bad ankles. What is this, this league doesnt want me to win lol.

I was already ballin with him injured too. I was drillin 3's in Vince Carters EYES constantly while injured....THEN HE GETS INJURED AGAIN! A DIFFRENTINJURY.

I guess i can only laugh.

damn you risked playing with roy when he was already injured? ouch.

bulls looking like the sleeper team right now though.

dont get me started on madden. do you wanna know the story? well im gonna tell you the story.

I was up 14 with 2 minutes to go. He was in the red zone, bam i pick it off in the end zone. Im thinkin i got this game wrapped up. First rushing play Jamesfumbles it, in the red zone. next play dude scores. dam i forgot it was too confusing. I got another field goal in there somewhere. He scores, i get the ballback fumble again. Stuff happened. All in all dude scores to go up by ONE point with 13 seconds to go.

i had to run plays earlier cuz he had all his timeouts.

It was some messed up stuff. The game straihgt up screwed me. i blew 13 point lead in less then 2 minutes. I had the game on lock.

Im not to worried about this league, as long as Roy can play injured i still go bamma wamma in between peoples eyes with him like usuall.
Im just sayin why cant durants toothpick head #%@ get injured.

rant/

edit:
damn you risked playing with roy when he was already injured? ouch.

bulls looking like the sleeper team right now though.
Yea but its not like he re injured what was already injured. He got a totally diffrent injury. Now he has 2 injuries
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom