***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Ritch wanna get a custom game in?

Sure why not. It gives me an excuse to stop studying
laugh.gif

Haha yeah that was fun. Every time I came back you would go on a ridiculous 10 point run in a span of 30 seconds
laugh.gif

Paul's shot is easy. I actually think his shot is easier than Wade's. A part of me still wishes I didn't trade T-Wack but Paul gets me a lot ofsteals.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Haha yeah that was fun. Every time I came back you would go on a ridiculous 10 point run in a span of 30 seconds
laugh.gif

Paul's shot is easy. I actually think his shot is easier than Wade's. A part of me still wishes I didn't trade T-Wack but Paul gets me a lot of steals.

I can only thank you for making it possible to get Roy. Didnt take long before i was dropping 40-50 points left and right with him
laugh.gif

But now hes injured for 5 games
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif

Paul's shot is easy. I actually think his shot is easier than Wade's. A part of me still wishes I didn't trade T-Wack but Paul gets me a lot of steals.

I can only thank you for making it possible to get Roy. Didnt take long before i was dropping 40-50 points left and right with him
laugh.gif

But now hes injured for 5 games
mad.gif
are you trying to play?

Nah i got a ton of homework. And id prolly have to do the towel trick which i dont have the time for.
Should be free tommoro though

Yeah that's the reason why I even did the trade since it made everyone happy. An other thing I like about the trade is I get my role players more involved.

I saw that injury that sucks so bad
laugh.gif

Road to the playoffs is going to be tough for you. Actually I think he will only be out for 3 games. When I had Harris last league for each game I played 2games were subtracted from the injury.

That would be nice. I can still play him but his overall was reduced from 92 to 76. I dont think his shooting was effected at all, at least it didnt sayanything was subtracted but who knows. I still may be able to have a field day with jumpers.
Durants gonna have to pick up the slack.

Im going for that 3 spot so i dont have to play Jretro first round

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Nah i got a ton of homework. And id prolly have to do the towel trick which i dont have the time for.
Should be free tommoro though

Yeah thas what I'm about to do...I'll check in here periodically to see if anyone wants to play.

Yeah that's the reason why I even did the trade since it made everyone happy. An other thing I like about the trade is I get my role players more involved.

I saw that injury that sucks so bad
laugh.gif

Road to the playoffs is going to be tough for you. Actually I think he will only be out for 3 games. When I had Harris last league for each game I played 2 games were subtracted from the injury.
Ben Gordon got hurt for me early in the season... was supposed to be out liek 8 games... he's STILL out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

ruff C team? and u still wanna play?
He's the Nuggets.

Damn that sucks Crag. I think he lit me up the 2 times I played you. On the bright side he is out one more game.

anyone ready to run with the magic after the warriors/lakers game?? heat, cavs, hawks, nuggets, bulls, warriors, suns, spurs?

Back
Top Bottom