***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

dont get me started on madden. do you wanna know the story? well im gonna tell you the story.

I was up 14 with 2 minutes to go. He was in the red zone, bam i pick it off in the end zone. Im thinkin i got this game wrapped up. First rushing play James fumbles it, in the red zone. next play dude scores. dam i forgot it was too confusing. I got another field goal in there somewhere. He scores, i get the ball back fumble again. Stuff happened. All in all dude scores to go up by ONE point with 13 seconds to go.

i had to run plays earlier cuz he had all his timeouts.

It was some messed up stuff. The game straihgt up screwed me. i blew 13 point lead in less then 2 minutes. I had the game on lock.

Im not to worried about this league, as long as Roy can play injured i still go bamma wamma in between peoples eyes with him like usuall.
Im just sayin why cant durants toothpick head #%@ get injured.

rant/

edit:
damn you risked playing with roy when he was already injured? ouch.

bulls looking like the sleeper team right now though.
Yea but its not like he re injured what was already injured. He got a totally diffrent injury. Now he has 2 injuries
laugh.gif

well that sucks
roll.gif
i would be
mad.gif
for days if that happened to me in madden

anyone ready to run with the magic after the warriors/lakers game?? heat, cavs, hawks, nuggets, bulls, warriors, suns, spurs?

im going to be getting some practice in on madden so hit me up on xbl. yo jehlers you wanna run a madden game?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

lol I just said it would take stat and dirk to get the best player since jordan nah man lol

The best player since jordan would be Kobe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Good offer Dj but I play better with Lebron then dirk and I dont want Dirk at the three.
so in other words you lied about dirk and stat making the deal happen
tired.gif

edit - LMAO how you gonna offer redd for pierce
roll.gif
sick.gif

yo grizz check trades. im giving up kmart

edit - now you tryin bynum for durant??
eek.gif
commonman just accept my offer. you know its nice.

Back
Top Bottom