***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

are you allowed to inbound steal? i dont get how people play a fair game the whole game, then when something doesnt go there way in the last seconds they;ll doanything to win the cheapest way possible. thats straight BS man. just inbound steal the whole %%*!#*+ game if you're gonna do it when its my ball and atie game with 6 seconds left. thats how ya;ll really wanna play? should have told me earlier....

It's not like it was the whole time. I knew you were going to Granger, who was hot the whole game and I was trying to prevent from happening. Whydidn't you just go to him? You act as if what I did was cheesing or something.

i inbound the ball to my PG, not granger. if you are attempt to inbound steal with the score tied with 6 sec left, y dont u attempt it the whole game? Thatscheap and you know it, but its ok if people wanna play cheap i'll do the same

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i inbound the ball to my PG, not granger. if you are attempt to inbound steal with the score tied with 6 sec left, y dont u attempt it the whole game? Thats cheap and you know it, but its ok if people wanna play cheap i'll do the same
I don't know how that was cheap in any way, they do it in the NBA as well.

If you really think it was cheap, then Ritch or Crag or jretro, reset that game please.

I play fair all the time, win or lose, but I thought that was in no way a cheap play, but if you think it was a cheap play, then let's reset it.

I don't want to take that win if both of us aren't content of the outcome.

Are you sure you want me to reset it? I'm not seeing what the problem is trying to steal a inbound pass with 6 seconds left when you are down. Yes you cansteal the ball during an inbound play, no one has ever had a problem with that in this league just as long it is not in the backcourt with a lot of time stillleft in the game. If you both agree then I'll reset it

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Are you sure you want me to reset it? I'm not seeing what the problem is trying to steal a inbound pass with 6 seconds left when you are down. Yes you can steal the ball during an inbound play, no one has ever had a problem with that in this league just as long it is not in the backcourt with a lot of time still left in the game. If you both agree then I'll reset it
Can you reset it please Ritch, I just want everyone to feel content in the end and not have bad intentions.

I want everyone to enjoy this league and have fun with no problems.

Reset it, as a birthday gift for me which is tomorrow.
roll.gif

Ah damnit! When you say its your birthday tomorrow I have no choice but to reset it.
roll.gif
Well here its your birthday so HAPPY B-DAY!

Wanna get a custom game in after the Lakers game?

Ah damnit! When you say its your birthday tomorrow I have no choice but to reset it.
roll.gif
Well here its your birthday so HAPPY B-DAY!

Wanna get a custom game in after the Lakers game?
Sure and Thanks.
laugh.gif

sorry for overreacting. its just in my other leagues inbound stealing is considered cheesing so i guess i got used to following those rules. you didnt have toreset, i said not to, but thanks anyway and happy birthday

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

sorry for overreacting. its just in my other leagues inbound stealing is considered cheesing so i guess i got used to following those rules. you didnt have to reset, i said not to, but thanks anyway and happy birthday
Oh ok, sorry about that. Thanks man, I won't do it next game.

GG Ritch, CP3 had like 2 airballs lol. Rashard Lewis has been clutch for me the last few games. Weird how I traded him and got him back.

Damn it, if only I had this team earlier. Oh well.

Either that or you were playing me lightly,
laugh.gif
. D. Wade only had 20points, instead of his usual 50+ games.
roll.gif

Haha I already know how to score with Wade, I was just trying to get everyone else involved. Whats good about your team now is you can step outside the paintwith your big men and that makes them hard to guard especially since you don't expect them to shoot.

Lewis and Artest
sick.gif
smh.gif

Haha I already know how to score with Wade, I was just trying to get everyone else involved. Whats good about your team now is you can step outside the paint with your big men and that makes them hard to guard especially since you don't expect them to shoot.

Lewis and Artest
sick.gif
smh.gif
Yeah, I've been wanting some bigs that could shoot the 10-18 feet midrange jumpers. Although I'm still lacking in the post defensedepartment and offensive boards area.

Jeff Green is too athletic and quick, I didn't want to come out to the 3 point line with West or Aldridge because I thought you'd just set me up with acrossover and go to the rack.

can some one plz give me a strategy for stopping Kobe
I heard something about taking the lock off when a new animation begins but that doesn't seem to work well.
Im gettin my behind handed to me....

Back
Top Bottom