***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i'm about to head out to the city, so probably be able to put some games in in 3-4 hours. Btw, i wanna trade lebron james (looking for granger, brandon roy, etc) so hit me up
Be prepared to get a lot of crazy offers.
roll.gif

Gully im pretty postive you know about the rules that you cant pressure in the backcourt. Im not blaming my loss on that but ik its been said a million times.

Well im pretty mad cuz i had last game in the books and now i recieved a lost but im not gonna complain cuz i played this game.

I still cant get iversons shot down im shooting like 10% with him.

Anyone want a game?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i'm about to head out to the city, so probably be able to put some games in in 3-4 hours. Btw, i wanna trade lebron james (looking for granger, brandon roy, etc) so hit me up

What you want?
Roy for James straight up or what?

Half Court Press is not pressure and those last minute steals at the end were only because u played off ball D and played the passing lanes the WHOLE game ..lol thas how you lead the stat of the day with steals

Actually no, you are constatly running around in the backcourt after every rebound trying to get a steal and make it look like it was on accident lol.

Last time i checked On ball D wasnt a rule. No backcourt pressure IS a rule. Get it right.

And your first steal in the backcourt was cruical to the game and lead to your run.

Nah I'm about to go to the gym

I'm just gonna throw this out there Gully and Jehlers... since Jehlers shoulda won the first time... I Think we should reset the game and you guys play itone more time
nerd.gif

Honestly its whatever, Gully can keep the win. I really dont feel like delaing with another million and one dunks from josh smith.
He gets the win.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Nah I'm about to go to the gym

I'm just gonna throw this out there Gully and Jehlers... since Jehlers shoulda won the first time... I Think we should reset the game and you guys play it one more time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I really dont feel like delaing with another million and one dunks from josh smith.
i said this before, i lost twice to gully, but he said i was just being salty, and theres like 4 other complaints from different players in theleague

ANYONE WANNA PLAY PISTONS?

Honestly its whatever, Gully can keep the win. I really dont feel like delaing with another million and one dunks from josh smith.
He gets the win.
Jehlers you sounding like a lil girl right now homie Josh Smith had 3 dunks i hitthe most jumpers with him in one game against you and even hit a 3 pointer homie

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I really dont feel like delaing with another million and one dunks from josh smith.
i said this before, i lost twice to gully, but he said i was just being salty, and theres like 4 other complaints from different players in the league
Tell me about it
smh.gif
Anyone wanna get on in like 30 min? I'm dowloading the GTA IV DLC now. And whoever has Bron on the block, Tim Duncan,Steve Nash, VC, Caron, etc are all available, let's put a package together.

Aint no one sounding like a little girl dude. The first game when it got disconeccted i counted 13 dunks from Josh Smith. Thats..thats..SMH.

And i know if we had a re-match theres a good posibility it would happen again. This game was a little bit better though i have to admit only 20 of his 27 werein the paint unlike the previous games where he had 30+ points int he paint when only scoring 30 something points total.

Pistons you wanna play?

yeah ill play you jehlers, suns right? i added you twice so we can go double

warriors any trades for ray allen? i got alot of bigmen stephen jackson, pietrus, the machine

LMAO at these clown throwing their $.02 Mamba your the WORST BY FAR .. all you did was play with TIM DUNCAN down low on DEfense and wait till i came into thelane .. beat it ..

Pistons i played two close games against you way back so i cant remember our games

yal dudes ganging up on me like im 30-0 im 15-9 ... 9 losses which means im not GOD

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

LMAO at these clown throwing their $.02 Mamba your the WORST BY FAR .. all you did was play with TIM DUNCAN down low on DEfense and wait till i came into the lane .. beat it ..

Pistons i played two close games against you way back so i cant remember our games

yal dudes ganging up on me like im 30-0 im 15-9 ... 9 losses which means im not GOD
That was the only freaking way to stop you from doing the exact same thing every time down, you are the one that's trash 40+ points on 15dunks or something like that. Other guys have at least semi-ran plays and run some sort of offense, with you it's Josh Smith dunking all day every day.It's whatever though.

No if you wanna see us gangin up on ppl like theyre 30-0 go to previous pages and read our posts about Jretro
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its whatever man.

Jehlers I think we still got games to play, you tryna run right now?

OR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS TO PLAY THE GRIZZLIES, LET'S GET IT!

Back
Top Bottom