***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Give me 10 mins nike and we'll play
smile.gif

yo yankeephan i still think we have another game to play, ill be on in a sec

Paul Pierce in the clutch
pimp.gif

But it wasnt enough
frown.gif
I played stupid at the end... damn that foul onEllis!

mad.gif
mad.gif
Come on really? How was i getting NO boards. I couldnt take it anymore. When Jamal Crawford is outrebounding D12
sick.gif
And you COULD not miss...

You made like 8 3's in a row before I finally couldn't take it anymore...

oh well GG's

I shoulda had the fisrt one
eyes.gif

thats bs mamba..... you didnt even play 1% of on ball D I dont care if you even play it 50% of the time but you didnt even play on Ball d for more then onepossession, thats b.s. one of the rules is to play on ball defense or at least try to play it but you never played it and I did... thats a disadvantage for me.all you did is run around with ur pg trying to strip it from me which is fine. but if you play no on ball D i wont either from the start. thats b.s man youdidnt play any on ball D and thats how u won running around with ur pg strying to strip it and #*@$ thats bull

Wow, when did you EVER play on ball D in that game, I was doing it almost all the time which is why I kept racking up the fouls, all you would do is switch toa big man when I came down the lane and try to block with every single person, yall dudes aint got no game, and then you pull the plug with almost 4 min left,I was down double digits and came back,
smh.gif
Granger kept blowing by VC every time down what the hell do you want me to do? Yall need to stop complaining andplay, on ball D is good, but if you aint gonna play it, don't complain about me not doing it every single time down either.

and what you did the entire game when I was playing on ball D is run to about half court with Parker and then pass it to Granger or Lewis on the wing when theywas already in front of VC or Butler, what use would that have been trying to switch on him, that's also why you got about 4 out of bounds violations fortrying that crap too.

GG crag good thing u quit I was late for a lectrey players got lucky but I'm not sure if this bothers people but when go up to shoot then I pas mid airit's on accident my finger slips but sometimes I do it I'm on my iPhone but I really wanna see how Crawford was shooting

Back
Top Bottom