***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Well I'll be damned... JRetro is playing Madden online right now
roll.gif

You really wanna lose again?
roll.gif

JK I think you'll prolly beat me next time... but we can play tonight most likely

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Well I'll be damned... JRetro is playing Madden online right now
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was playing 08! so %+**!%$ pissed i can't find 09! somebody probably borrowed it and never gave it back
laugh.gif

i need to step my madden game up.

nah mamba im not saying u cant its I feel screwed when I play on ball D when i dont want to and someone else doesnt

dude i played on ball d when I had the opportunity to, its just when you keep passing to granger and he's already ahead of VC, what am i supposed to do,when you actually came down and ran offense, I played on ball

Oh and BallinSam23, I made a mistake on the trade it was supposed to be Butler instead of Nash in there, I already got like 5 SFs so it's Butler & VCif you still want to do the trade

nah man 8/10 times u were always the pg no matter who i was and i dont even care its just that I thought we had to play on ball every time but Il mix it up now

yea i did. it was a good offer, im just more of a beast with granger. i am trading maggatte though. i cant shoot with lebron and dont liek constantly dunkingwith him, so yea.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

yea i did. it was a good offer, im just more of a beast with granger. i am trading maggatte though. i cant shoot with lebron and dont liek constantly dunking with him, so yea.
Just got in. I'll put the trade through right now

Back
Top Bottom