***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

ahhh I need to get home to get some games in....I should be home later (an hour or 2) if anyone is still up by then
Post in here when you ready to play because I might be down. Depends on how late it is. I'm the Grizzlies BTW.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

ahhh I need to get home to get some games in....I should be home later (an hour or 2) if anyone is still up by then
Post in here when you ready to play because I might be down. Depends on how late it is. I'm the Grizzlies BTW.
Still trying to get a game in?
nerd.gif

I think you're %#$! out of luck again. But hopefully maybe either the Cavs or Grizzles will play you when they are done

GG...

Not trying to sound salty or anything because I lost, but what happened to some of the rules that we put in?

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Yo young what rules u questioning? My pip were about at 50% and u chucked more 3s than me hahha
It's not that, I had to chuck 3's to stay in it.

Like those rules preventing fast breaks each time and all those other rules that didn't exploit the flaws of the game making it fair for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom