***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Well in terms of the fast break, for the most part if i did pass it out on the fast break i was passing it out to someone to shoot a 3 rather than wide opendunks or layups . And that definately wasnt often. I usually just walked it up slowly because u kept jumpin around trying to get a steal lmao

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

another GG Grizz
GG again yup. All you need is a true C because honestly your game is straight, especially with DWill. My fault for all the PIP, but come on youswatted my dude Rudy Gay at LEAST 6 times lol.

EDIT: Yeah djgtek we'll run tomorrow.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

another GG Grizz
GG again yup. All you need is a true C because honestly your game is straight, especially with DWill. My fault for all the PIP, but come on you swatted my dude Rudy Gay at LEAST 6 times lol.

EDIT: Yeah djgtek we'll run tomorrow.
True. I must admit Big Z has been a help though. My losses have went from blowouts to at least competing in the fourth quarter
laugh.gif

Lol i thought i got the win??

I dont even care though i coulda missed that free throw but Roy wasnt gonna. Yea il run it back, doin the towel trick now should be like a half n hour. Il postback in here

^ theres always that slim chance that pressure was gonna get to you .. and chauncey woulda knocked down another lol .. OT haha yea just hit me up on XBL or onNT when your toweling is done

Looks like gully stole my game, and ditched yours... what a scavenger
roll.gif

Bulls, Pistons, Spurs, Heat, Nuggets, Warriors... get at me

Lol yea, patient he is not.

I just saw the stat of the day that i have 8.5 steals a game. Lol im tryingto figure out how i average a steal more then Retro... I cant even do his littlestrip ball thing either.

i'm about to head out to the city, so probably be able to put some games in in 3-4 hours. Btw, i wanna trade lebron james (looking for granger, brandonroy, etc) so hit me up

Back
Top Bottom