NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by FD511

Mamba- playing right now. Will propose after. Noreaga- gonna be tough to kick my a@@ when mommy hears u swearing and takes away your xbox privlages.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
GULLY is INTO this league...

Also VC is on the block

And for future reference, will any of you guys be getting NCAA Football '10? If so I'll have an online dynasty ready to get as soon as padre uploads the fixed rosters.
iverson for vince?

Originally Posted by FD511

Mamba- playing right now. Will propose after. Noreaga- gonna be tough to kick my a@@ when mommy hears u swearing and takes away your xbox privlages.

Your a fiesty one.
laugh.gif
stop talking %@!% and play me sweetcakes

GG UNTROUBLED even tho I fought back for no damn reason.. Paul Pierce is the truth... My team waited til the 4th to turn they swag on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

young ovinton had the chopper on lemon squeeze... couldn't stop the rain...

cap.. im the 76ers... holla

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

GG UNTROUBLED even tho I fought back for no damn reason.. Paul Pierce is the truth... My team waited til the 4th to turn they swag on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wooww %!* no one could contain pierce
sick.gif

luckily i was already ahead by enough lol or i woulda lost that easy
tired.gif

gg!

Mamba- sent the updated trade. Sorry that im being stubborn on Beasly, but this totally changes the way I am gonna run my team. BTW, I'm putting CP3 on theblocks, want someone nice in the frontcourt in return. send me over a proposal

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wooww %!* no one could contain pierce
sick.gif

luckily i was already ahead by enough lol or i woulda lost that easy
tired.gif

gg!
game in about 30 untroubled?

yo i accepted it sorry bout the misunderstanding, maybe you can get a big from rafool since he wanted CP3 in the 1st place, then everyone will be happy

just need a mod to approve it
nerd.gif

I missed this league. I really wanted in. I havent been in a NT league yet. Man anyone know if theres another league going that I can get in untill the nextbig one start.

Anyone that has played me already please remove me from your que because I can't get any games goingon!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good since I have Nash now. If I traded one of my big men I'd be having 4 point guards.....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

yo i accepted it sorry bout the misunderstanding, maybe you can get a big from rafool since he wanted CP3 in the 1st place, then everyone will be happy

just need a mod to approve it
nerd.gif
Yea thatd be a good resolution to this... i think Nash>>> CP in this game personally except for the defensive attributes but thats justme.

Good to see everything is working out with this debacle.

WHO wants a game in 15 minutes at 11 EASTERN????

Im bout to shower real quick then get in the lobby... someone get a game with meeeeeee!!!

btw... SHAQ, JAMAL CRAFORD, GERALD WALLACE ARE ALL ON THE BLOCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom