NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by FD511

Man for all you kids who were so worried about Mamba gettin cheated- where's he at???? Think its pretty fair i keep him if there is no action by Mamba within 24 hrs
indifferent.gif

this is the first time you've been on all day. shut up and wait.

Man for all you kids who were so worried about Mamba gaettin cheated- where's he at???? Think its pretty fair i keep him if there is no action by Mamba within 24 hrs
Im right here and not going nowhere, you decided to reconsider yet now that your computer is functioning?

I have another offer: CP3, Okafor, and Bogut
for
D12, scrub, scrub

Then decide what you think about the trade so I can play? You just want to sit here and wait? Oh noreaga, ive been on all day too- so let's figure it outbefore we start commenting on issues not involving you. Nice SN, your mom not taking your xbox away so were feeling righteous lol

Originally Posted by Rafool

Man for all you kids who were so worried about Mamba gettin cheated- where's he at???? Think its pretty fair i keep him if there is no action by Mamba within 24 hrs
No.

Someone remove me from their que so I can play UNtroubled please

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

indifferent.gif

this is the first time you've been on all day. shut up and wait.
nah he's been trying to play games all day

Mamba my bad didnt see the offer- D12, scrub, scrub is what i gave you- ill do D12, scrub, Felton/davis- for my original trade Bogut, Beasley, CP3.

I can't find the trade, where is it at?

But as I said, CP3/Okafor/Bogut are on the table for D12/Miller or Haywood/whoever else you want to throw in

Then decide what you think about the trade so I can play? You just want to sit here and wait? Oh noreaga, ive been on all day too- so let's figure it out before we start commenting on issues not involving you. Nice SN, your mom not taking your xbox away so were feeling righteous lol
Hurry up and trade him whoever so i can kick his *#+.

Error symbol Windows Live ID is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

* This site may be experiencing a problem.
* The site may not be a member of Windows Live ID.

You can:

* You can sign in or sign up at other Windows Live ID sites and services, or try again later at this site.

I Been tryna link my GT ALL DAY!!!!!!
mad.gif

Mamba my bad didnt see the offer- D12, scrub, scrub is what i gave you- ill do D12, scrub, Felton/davis- for my original trade Bogut, Beasley, CP3.
Really don't want to give up Beasley, that's my dude, but if he's the deal breaker then so be it, D12/Baron/Miller forBogut/Beasley/CP3, go ahead and propose it cause I can't do it on the 2k website for some reason so I'll have to accept it when I get back to my 360.

frank stop trying my dude. i've been trying to do it for a month. 2k customer service ftl, keep saying they working on it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Really don't want to give up Beasley, that's my dude, but if he's the deal breaker then so be it, D12/Baron/Miller for Bogut/Beasley/CP3, go ahead and propose it cause I can't do it on the 2k website for some reason so I'll have to accept it when I get back to my 360.
large_06GGDARCY.gif

Mamba- playing right now. Will propose after. Noreaga- gonna be tough to kick my a@@ when mommy hears u swearing and takes away your xbox privlages.

laugh.gif
GULLY is INTO this league...

Also VC is on the block

And for future reference, will any of you guys be getting NCAA Football '10? If so I'll have an online dynasty ready to get as soon as padre uploadsthe fixed rosters.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And for future reference, will any of you guys be getting NCAA Football '10? If so I'll have an online dynasty ready to get as soon as padre uploads the fixed rosters.
I might
nerd.gif

Mamba- playing right now. Will propose after. Noreaga- gonna be tough to kick my a@@ when mommy hears u swearing and takes away your xbox privlages.
laugh.gif
this guy just don't give a #@#%

Back
Top Bottom