NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

^^ login to the draft right now and check out whatever time it says on yours is what time it is.

as long as you have your xbox clock set to the right time youre good.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

so the draft would be at what time for the central folks?
9 PM on the DOT. Try to get there about 5 mins. early. I swear the draft is the most fun part of the league. I get so giggly
roll.gif

Ahh... great. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 15 minutes. I got a bball game at 10p.m.

Ahh... great. Hopefully it doesn't take more than 15 minutes. I got a bball game at 10p.m.
roll.gif
you think we gonna get through 11 rounds in 15 minutes?!

We gonna be at it for 45 mins at least id say

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
you think we gonna get through 11 rounds in 15 minutes?!

We gonna be at it for 45 mins at least id say

Last time was quick... i swear it wasn't much longer than 20 minutes

olvera i'd try to get at least 4 picks deep, then pre rank the rest, and bounce. last draft almost everyone was there and it started off smooth.

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm so tempted to change my pick and screw everyone up
devil.gif

Lakers gon be hit with some NCAA type sanctions if any funny business goes down... word to Alabama football

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm so tempted to change my pick and screw everyone up
devil.gif

Lakers gon be hit with some NCAA type sanctions if any funny business goes down... word to Alabama football

Dr. Buss already sent word any fines don't mean !@%% to him...he's been putting in work at the poker table lately

I cant decide if i wanna use my Mic this league or not.
laugh.gif

I NEVERRRRR use it when i play sports games because it just distracts me and im pretty sure i play worse when im talkin to the other person
roll.gif
smh.gif

Shooter games and %%@% like that i always got it in tho... might start using it, see if i can still get W's

Originally Posted by jretro23

olvera i'd try to get at least 4 picks deep, then pre rank the rest, and bounce. last draft almost everyone was there and it started off smooth.

good advice, might as well pre-rank some players right now.

laugh.gif

I NEVERRRRR use it when i play sports games because it just distracts me and im pretty sure i play worse when im talkin to the other person
roll.gif
smh.gif

Shooter games and %%@% like that i always got it in tho... might start using it, see if i can still get W's
dont do it...it's distracting.

and you already know the reason I don't use my mic in the league games. Swear word every two seconds

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

mic while playing 2k = auto loss if you're really trying to win. cool for fun though, trash talking ftw.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

dont do it...it's distracting.

and you already know the reason I don't use my mic in the league games. Swear word every two seconds
I use it when i play you tho... love hearing how much you hate this game
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom