NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

who wants to run a custom game right now?

random teams again?
pimp.gif

set it up ill be there in 3 mins

lol for real i was about to quit but i honestly wanted to know how ridiculous it could possibly get, and yes i found out

dude i don't think anyone on the twolves can shoot anything outside of 2 feet except Kevin Ollie's ancient +#+

lol what a daaaaamn shame wow at least one of us got to do some scouting

sick.gif
x a hundred thousand trillion

^ well i wasn't playing very well but i think GULLY can attest that dudes were performing like the local YMCA c-league boys squad

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

CARLOS BOOZER FREE THROW FORM
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... ill let you in on the secret... "one mississippi two mississippi" *release*

Brb with the pick.. and it WONT be CP3 even tho he just put that bomb in your face to win
laugh.gif

*sniff* *sniff*

It truley does hurt my insides that i passed on Roy and now hes with someone else.

Anywhoo i bet this is gonna get messed up because someones gonna miss the draft and the comp wont draft who they want even witht he pre ranks.

Im not positive il make it tonight, im gonna go do my pre ranking now but yea i can still seeing this get messed up.

this will not get messed up as long as everyone has their player pre ranked. i was in a league that did a 5 round draft online first before the real draft,with 30 teams and it went smoothly. unless someone wants to be an +@% and not pre rank their player and mess it all up.

^^^ JUST IN CASE that happens... This is how well fix it.

If someone selects a person they did not select in this thread in the 1st round, the person who DID select that person will select the person that the otherperson had in here.

Then a trade will occur directly after the draft.

Example:

IF jpap were to select LEBRON instead of KOBE, then Jretro will STILL have to pick YAO and Olvera23 will pick KOBE. Thus a trade will incur after the draftbetween Olvera and Jpap.

Sound good?

Can i change my pick since rafool still not picked yet??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But
laugh.gif
fadeaway 20 footers and 3 pt shots is NOT how ill be using him in the league
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i wasnt gonna change the pick anyways... i really dont care if i cant shoot jumpers with my PF or depending on how the 2nd and 3rd rounds go, my C

Timmy's defense > Pau's, so i think ill be fine
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom