NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

i was the nuggets, and i barely controlled melo. maybe like 2-3 times in the first quarter, and he was at 2-3 bars already. he was the most tired, i was likewhat the hell i didn't even use him!

Originally Posted by xXOkAYplaYerXx

Any spots in SoCal have the 360 version left?

I called the hut and they are done untill Monday
try the del amo swap meet. i called them yesterday, and this girl told me they should be getting it today around 1

Originally Posted by jretro23

i was the nuggets, and i barely controlled melo. maybe like 2-3 times in the first quarter, and he was at 2-3 bars already. he was the most tired, i was like what the hell i didn't even use him!
You do know the CPU using a player doesn't mean they won't tire out.

yeah i know, but he was barely involved in anything. so i don't see how he was the most tired out of all my players. either way, the stamina needs to befixed online, i'm gonna have to use all my timeouts now in the meantime.

What do you mean he was barely involved in anything. He is playing defense, playing in an UPTEMPO style (which matters this year). Just because he didn'tSHOOT many shots doesn't mean he wasn't involved in anything.

Fatigue fixed for WHAT? People didn't tire at all last year. You should have to use your timeouts, it is nothing to be patched

then tell me why he was more tired than kenyon martin and nene? bigs that stamina usually runs down before the backcourt?

the guy i was playing wasn't even using artest, just pau and kobe. so i'm bamboozled.

Again, there is nothing that needs to be patched. If you finally HAVE to use timeouts to replenish your player's energy then good. It isn't an issue.

oh well. have you tried playing online yet? if so, you gotta agree with me that it goes down a little to quick.

anyways. i tried doing that ball strip animation when someone goes up for a dunk or a layup, and to no avail. to anyone who was wondering about that.

oh well. have you tried playing online yet? if so, you gotta agree with me that it goes down a little to quick.

anyways. i tried doing that ball strip animation when someone goes up for a dunk or a layup, and to no avail. to anyone who was wondering about that.
ive done it in the demo

Actually I don't agree, thats why I have been going back and forth with you. It is you (and others) are so used to unrealistic fatigue logic that when weget a more realistic system, you believe it is flawed.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

ive done it in the demo
haven't been able to do that in the real game. maybe my timing is offffffffffffff. has anyone with the game done it yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Actually I don't agree, thats why I have been going back and forth with you. It is you (and others) are so used to unrealistic fatigue logic that when we get a more realistic system, you believe it is flawed.
stop it. realistic fatigue is what i'm used to (i.e. sim leagues), but you wanna be mr know it all when you haven't even played it onlineyet.

Another example of something being flawed in a past game and since it is no longer as effective, folks are going to cry that it is broken.
The strip animation was NONSENSE. Happened way too often. I am glad it has been toned down

Yea in basketball you pass the ball for movement, you don't run around the entire court playing 1 on 5 with for four guys serving as obstacles.

Actually I don't agree, thats why I have been going back and forth with you. It is you (and others) are so used to unrealistic fatigue logic that when we get a more realistic system, you believe it is flawed.
stop it. realistic fatigue is what i'm used to (i.e. sim leagues), but you wanna be mr know it all when you haven't even played it online yet.
I haven't?
laugh.gif

Another example of something being flawed in a past game and since it is no longer as effective, folks are going to cry that it is broken.
The strip animation was NONSENSE. Happened way too often. I am glad it has been toned down
yep

love how the shots are quicker and so much smoother too. i haven't come across a stiff shot yet.

curry's shot is money
pimp.gif
same with sasha vujacic, too bad i can't say the same in real life at the moment.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

For anybody who has it and played association
- are the generated rookies putting in work? like if they are rated 80, will you see them put up some decent stats? I hated that the 90 rated rookies in 2k9's association only put up 15pts.
anybody??
nerd.gif

i like how easily they get tired so you gotta change your lineup all throughout the game. compared to last years were you could keep one player in the game allgame..
what i dont like is the main menu the hell were they thinking of that..

Back
Top Bottom