NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Cop it in NYC, hood spots got em earlyyy

11sl2ja.jpg

My only thing is, alley's is much easier to do, they lose energy TOO quick PERIOD. game lags (always happen in the beginning of every 2k patch will fixit), and THEY CHANGED LEBRON form arghhh, i gotta learn everybody form though. Game is great.

yeah dude, way weak, wade and bryant are 97 and 96 respectively i mean, damn giveaway ratings one way and shaft others...

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yo when is Crag's league getting started?
he said next tuesday i think. giving everyone time to get the game.
damn... probably wont be able to get in this one then. i might have to order some extra crap to flash my drive. oh well.

love how the shots are quicker and so much smoother too. i haven't come across a stiff shot yet.

curry's shot is money
pimp.gif
same with sasha vujacic, too bad i can't say the same in real life at the moment.
dequan cook had a real stiff shot in 2k9... i guess i gotta wait til tues to see if he does or not...

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Anyone getting the anniversary edition?
you know it.i'm so stoked about 2k10 i pre-ordered mine back in july.i'm going to the midnightrelease in my area.cannot wait.

Get at me if you wanna get in a 30 team fantasy league startin Tuesday if you got the game now get at me so we can get u an invite gt: steegfdb

Why does it matter if Dwight is a 89 instead of a 90? As long as he plays the way he SHOULD play is what should matter right?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why does it matter if Dwight is a 89 instead of a 90? As long as he plays the way he SHOULD play is what should matter right?

seriously, i rather have players take a -10 overall rating

i wish kobe was like a 90 and dwade was like an 89, more room for improvement

usually in 2 years, they would progress everyone becomes instant 90s

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

love how the shots are quicker and so much smoother too. i haven't come across a stiff shot yet.

curry's shot is money
pimp.gif
same with sasha vujacic, too bad i can't say the same in real life at the moment.
dequan cook had a real stiff shot in 2k9... i guess i gotta wait til tues to see if he does or not...
i hear you, hated that type of release.

DC, is there any good sim sliders out yet? or coming out?

You have to check @ Operations Sports 2K Forum. THe only ones so far is to aliviate the high shooting %'s. Move everything to 45 for now. People are stilltesting the game out

anyone got a spot in/near orange county that has this early?... im fiendin'

A lot of small changes that REALLY ADD UP.

2K10 makes me realize how many terrible animations there were in 2K9. Like the strip, the under-the-basket layups, double teams, post moves, etc. Nowthere's actual freedom - you're not stuck with the same animations with predictable results.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Thank god they took that cheesy strip animation on a dunk or layup
They did?

Demos must be different then because I could've sworn I stripped the ball two times in one game.....

Nah I mean in the demo, it works yeah but more rarely. It was ridiculous how on every layup or dunk attempt in 2k9 you could strip the ball from behind it wasmore of a glitch then them taking it out.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Nah I mean in the demo, it works yeah but more rarely. It was ridiculous how on every layup or dunk attempt in 2k9 you could strip the ball from behind it was more of a glitch then them taking it out.
Word, 2k9 had me
mad.gif
mad.gif
when some random scrub would strip Kobe on the way to an open dunk

Back
Top Bottom