NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

has anyone reserved their 2k10 anniversary edition?

Yes. Getting mine Tuesday from Gamestop...I really need this now though
laugh.gif

finally got it! was one of the last ones, would of been pissed if there were no more right when i came.

wow people are actually rushing to buy a re-packaged version of 2K9? I'm having a really hard time justifying paying $60 for last year's game with somesmall changes.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

wow people are actually rushing to buy a re-packaged version of 2K9? I'm having a really hard time justifying paying $60 for last year's game with some small changes.
No one is going to be playing 2K9 anyways, no competition online

^^^ live is a PAL only version, sucks i got it too....no NTSC version is out yet, and no distributions have been made to US markets...basically no playableversion for US xbox has leaked...if it had...trust me I would have it.

Enjoy that 2k10 though Scrooge McDuck

So my xbox is "blessed" and I downloaded 2K10. Can I play online/upload my combine dude or will I get banned? do I have to wait till release day?

i'm liking 2k10 so far. the layout looks way cleaner than 2k9. don't have to go through the xbox live process to play online, with all that loading.

one thing i hate is the help defense. players help on defense when there's no need to, which leaves a man open for a shot
smh.gif
even when i put the help defense slider to 5.

framerate with the 2k camera needs to be patched. also got drafted in the 1st round by the knicks. i remember it saying i was gonna be picked in the 2nd
laugh.gif

I have a dislike for the damn defensive rotations on this game. ive never gave up so many open jumpers.

^^^ LOL i didnt even know you just posted the same thing lol i wouldve just quoted you. Man the rotations and help is way off. Where'd you get jretro??gardena??

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

So my xbox is "blessed" and I downloaded 2K10. Can I play online/upload my combine dude or will I get banned? do I have to wait till release day?

ive already gone online, no problems yet...i believe theres a log that tells you which games are okay online and which arent. Definitely do not play any new(post NFS shift) games online early

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

ive already gone online, no problems yet...i believe theres a log that tells you which games are okay online and which arent. Definitely do not play any new (post NFS shift) games online early

Whats post NSF shift games? Thanks for responding by the way

Originally Posted by djkaos23

^^^ LOL i didnt even know you just posted the same thing lol i wouldve just quoted you. Man the rotations and help is way off. Where'd you get jretro?? gardena??
laugh.gif
yeah i went over to gardena, they only had a shipment of 7 copies. was the 4th person to cop
pimp.gif

I don't feel it'll be a problem to get the Anniversary Edition if I didn't reserve it (PS3)

anyone think otherwise?

played yesterday at my homies. played a lot better after dl'ing it to the harddrive. iso moved definitely harder to get used to and post moves were tougherfor me. but i like the actual sim speed and the ability to call plays per position

online play feels too slow since the regular gameplay is slowed down already. plus its laggy, i'm sure they'll patch it up though.

stamina goes down faaaaast online too. i usually don't call timeouts in online games, and i can go a half without my starters and bench players having thegatorade icon. but in 2k10, all my players had 1 bar of stamina before the first half ended
laugh.gif

Stamina only goes down too fast when you are holding the turbo button for so long. There is a turbo meter if you haven't noticed. Use your turbo wiselybecause it WILL eat at your overall fatigue

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

has anyone reserved their 2k10 anniversary edition?

Yes. Getting mine Tuesday from Gamestop...I really need this now though
laugh.gif

for xbox for ps3?

i know its a must cop for a Laker fan
pimp.gif

360, but I don't think you would have a problem getting it on the release date though.

Back
Top Bottom