NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

just went to like 6 different stores in san jose for the game, none wouldnt budge!
If u find one PLEASE tell me
I still have one hope for one spot i have found, they gave me mixed responses saying that when they get it early they will sell it, then when icalled and found out they have it in stock, they said they did have it

then when i came there, then said no, they dont have it
mad.gif

I just want to let you guys know that if an employee gets caught selling a game early, the employee that sold it gets fired, and the manager gets fined

The dunk animations amd lay ups on here are so vicious, lil dudes can actually make lay ups now
eek.gif
. Crossovers are a lil wierd but sick when u get the hangof em also. D Will is a monster btw

playing online is so laggy... frame rate is bad...hopefully they patch this up...free throws are still messed up too...i could never understand why theycan't fix simple things like this...it's the same situation every year...other than that...this game is cool...still geting used to it

So where are the impressions from the NT gaming experts? Is this a must cop? Is it better then 2K9? Any glaring problems in offline play that I should beworried about? Is Live 10 worth a shot this year?

NYC hoodspots should have it TODAY (SATURDAY), im going HUNTING tomorrow. We need to do tournments a week after ASAP. See who is the TOP DOG in 2k10 of NT lol.

Very similar to NBA 2K9. There isn't a big leap as between some years in the past.

- The pace is slower.
- The AI is smarter - i.e. defensive assignments, your opponent, etc.
- The action is similar to 2k9, but just refined and much more fluid. For example, loose balls and double teams aren't just movies that you sit and watchanymore.
- More offensive moves, such as post play.

Overall, it's just like 2k9 with more animations and a lot of things are much more refined/fluid, which is a good thing.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Very similar to NBA 2K9. There isn't a big leap as between some years in the past.

- The pace is slower.
- The AI is smarter - i.e. defensive assignments, your opponent, etc.
- The action is similar to 2k9, but just refined and much more fluid. For example, loose balls and double teams aren't just movies that you sit and watch anymore.
- More offensive moves, such as post play.

Overall, it's just like 2k9 with more animations and a lot of things are much more refined/fluid, which is a good thing.
You know what's not a good thing? Playing $60 for a game that's practically the same as last year with slight improvements. Thoseimprovements are what's supposed to go towards online updates not next year's game.
smh.gif
at 2K.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Just found out you gotta buy some other crap online to flash a Lite-On drive... wont be playing 2K until at least the middle of the week. SMFH.

Back
Top Bottom