NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Dude said he had a few PS3 copies left he might be lyin just to build the hype up, and yea its $70 flat...and nah i couldnt wait, i needed it NOW
laugh.gif
, im notreally trippin bout the extra dough

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Dude said he had a few PS3 copies left he might be lyin just to build the hype up, and yea its $70 flat...and nah i couldnt wait, i needed it NOW
laugh.gif
, im not really trippin bout the extra dough
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I said untill
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i left and thought about what happened. How i got molested for 70 bucks and nowknowing i will only be playing this game probable tonight for 2-4 hrs and then it wont see any action this weekend cause i ont even be here. I couldve justwaited till tuesday.

man, dude at the MLK spot is saying he's getting it tomorrow now. this guy is pissing me off
laugh.gif
i don't trust him no more. i think i might sell mysoul to the devil like djkaos and cop for $70

basically retail plus tax & tip right?
eyes.gif

$70 isn't that bad IMO.

The retail price + taxes will run you $60+

Originally Posted by jretro23

man, dude at the MLK spot is saying he's getting it tomorrow now. this guy is pissing me off
laugh.gif
i don't trust him no more. i think i might sell my soul to the devil like djkaos and cop for $70

basically retail plus tax & tip right?
eyes.gif
LOLOLOL guess you'll be soul selling to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
see you on tonight then.

Copped was at the Game store from almost 2pm..Store was madd packed..we rushed the dude @ the door , Copped 2 copies..one for me and one for my boss..65 flat

33585857.jpg

70 bucks flat isn't bad.

60 and tax in so cal comes to 65 and change.

if you can't wait, an extra 5 bucks doesn't seem like a big LOSS by any means.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

70 bucks flat isn't bad.

60 and tax in so cal comes to 65 and change.

if you can't wait, an extra 5 bucks doesn't seem like a big LOSS by any means.
especially if you have time to kill on a weekend but don't during the week.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Damn im at Game Hut now, am i really bout to drop $70?
smh.gif
eek.gif
You cant wait a couple days dude? I got it from Amazon for 47 with release day delivery.

care to share how?
http://www.amazon.com/NBA...id=1254517284&sr=8-1

53 Dollars, then I used a 10 percent off coupon from that ECA membership. Came out to 47. I have Prime so they deliver day of release.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Actually one question that hasn't been asked in this thread..

Will there be User Records? they've always had this in previous years up until last year when it wasn't included. I hope they have them this year really comes in handing keeping track of wins/losses when friends are at the crib.
well they got that 2k profile thing, forget exactly what its called but it tells u yer tendencies, stats etc, that what u were talkin about?

Man I want to go out there to Gardena, but the phone is busy. Im way in the other dena, dont want to go down there and all the PS3 copies be gone. Decisions,decisions.

^ Kind of but the main thing is if I have my friends over and we're playing it'll save our head to head records after we've created our profile.

We use User Records as bragging rights, after picking your teams before starting the game under the Controller Icon your user name would show up and recordWins & Losses plus those other things you mentioned, it was in 2K8 but not 2K9.

10copies for pS3 left he said, finally talked to him. If yall go over there, someone better leave one for me. IM about to hit the 110fwy right now.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Game hut is closed but the other game store @ gardena has it for $65.
yo you got the number for the other store? i called game hut and they said they sold out, and to check tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom