Nashville, TN - Any of yall live out there?

Got a call for an interview for this accounting position.. the raise would be amazing and it would help me save so much better / faster. Just another building block to help me get to where i wanna go :smokin It's all comin together yall

A Nashville guitarist liked a couple photos on my IG.. Went to peep his page and found this picture on there.

Famb, if the yambs are willing like this out there, let open season begin :smokin

View media item 1065730
after further research into this, this isn't a random internet picture. This is Infact his girlfriend :pimp:
hell yeah...

:pimp: :pimp:

any black chicks living out htere?

^ Nope.  Not a single black female there.  

The hell kinda question is that man??  
laugh.gif

^ Nope.  Not a single black female there.  

The hell kinda question is that man??  :lol:  
:rolleyes

You know what I meant bruh.

What's the scene for attractive black women out there...

Cities like Houston and Charlotte and filled with gorgeous black women...

Dallas and san Francisco... Not so much.

I don't live in Nashville but visited downtown Nashville last weekend while I was visiting family in Murfreesboro TN. Like someone said earlier Nashville is a cool city. 2nd Ave is great. I'm far from a country music fan but what I heard while walking 2nd - 4th Ave was pretty good. Pursuing your dreams is the coolest thing you do with life. Good Luck. And for inspiration drive to Brentwood TN and take a look at some of the houses at the Governor's Club. Lots of country music stars and NFL players live in that area. That could be you one day (Not to say life is all about "stuff" but I hope you get my drift). The only drawback I see for the city and surrounding areas is that everything is so spaced out that you must take the highway everywhere you go. But if you good with that you should be fine.

For the Nashville natives I heard MTSU is now the largest college in the state of TN. Is that true? Also this was the first time in 10 years I had been back to the Nashville (Murfreesboro) area. Can someone explain the Middle Eastern migration to that area? I don't have a problem with it just curious.

You're going to need more than 5 grand startup fund for the move.

Just moving the cheap way (UHaul/Budget/Penske) will cost a couple grand, then you'll have to factor in first month rent + security deposit (your half in Nashville probably $1000)

I only say this because I moved with my wife from the Carolinas to Orlando

What kind off ******** advice is this :smh:

:stoneface: @ Uhaul costing a couple grand

:stoneface: @ Nashville rent being 2k

:x @ moving from the Carolina's to fLorida

eyes.gif

You know what I meant bruh.

What's the scene for attractive black women out there...

Cities like Houston and Charlotte and filled with gorgeous black women...

Dallas and san Francisco... Not so much.
The black women is iffy.. Lots of ghetto trash black and white. Lots of white girls in the hood as well.

I can honestly say there is not alot of good looking black women here but other races yes, like mixed races, white, middle eastern etc
I don't live in Nashville but visited downtown Nashville last weekend while I was visiting family in Murfreesboro TN. Like someone said earlier Nashville is a cool city. 2nd Ave is great. I'm far from a country music fan but what I heard while walking 2nd - 4th Ave was pretty good. Pursuing your dreams is the coolest thing you do with life. Good Luck. And for inspiration drive to Brentwood TN and take a look at some of the houses at the Governor's Club. Lots of country music stars and NFL players live in that area. That could be you one day (Not to say life is all about "stuff" but I hope you get my drift). The only drawback I see for the city and surrounding areas is that everything is so spaced out that you must take the highway everywhere you go. But if you good with that you should be fine.

For the Nashville natives I heard MTSU is now the largest college in the state of TN. Is that true? Also this was the first time in 10 years I had been back to the Nashville (Murfreesboro) area. Can someone explain the Middle Eastern migration to that area? I don't have a problem with it just curious.
MTSU is like a low budget ghetto community college... Its not really even worth talking about,.

I stay in Brentwood, Tn as well. Not around governers club but close...actually i moved from mufreesboro to brentwood not to long ago

it is spaced out you have to take the highway everywhere or long roads. You can take the roads but add on some extra time. Traffic is bad here as well

Im sure Vanderbilt college is bigger then MTSU

Lots of out of towners here. nashille is growing and booming. lots of new stuff being built and plenty to do . 

If I was Op i would not move here, its hard to come up here job wise and music wise, if you move here you have to already made it or got lots of $$$$.

On my way to Downtown to broadway pretty soon to coyote ugly then to BB kings and then a club

Last edited:
You're going to need more than 5 grand startup fund for the move.

Just moving the cheap way (UHaul/Budget/Penske) will cost a couple grand, then you'll have to factor in first month rent + security deposit (your half in Nashville probably $1000)

I only say this because I moved with my wife from the Carolinas to Orlando

What kind off ******** advice is this :smh:

:stoneface: @ Uhaul costing a couple grand

:stoneface: @ Nashville rent being 2k

:x @ moving from the Carolina's to fLorida

NC > Fl

Florida cool to visit but I can't do that **** permanently .....plus central/north Florida rivals Alabama/Mississippi

OP - did you end up making the move, and if so how do you like it?

I am looking at relocating to Nashville and I am going to visit with the company next week.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Wanted to up this post as I did end up making the move back in the late summer of 2016. Loving it here so far.

I just thought the worst drivers happen to live in e Midwest/ south or at least the country / boonies

Back
Top Bottom