***NAS @ Hunter College this friday 7 p.m.***

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Ok ill be wear khaki pants and blue campus lo's. ill be with a bunch of biddies.

At 6:30, I'm goinna be on top of the east building do a little
pimp.gif
Nt fam are welcomed to join
if i can get a ticket and ona train by 6 over there count me in fams to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We sold out today, but there's a chance you can still get in if you weren't able to get your tix.
At the show tonight we'll be selling tickets that were reserved but never picked up for 20 bucks. I can't fully guarantee that we'll have any left over though.

copied from the hunter usg website

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Ok ill be wear khaki pants and blue campus lo's. ill be with a bunch of biddies.

At 6:30, I'm goinna be on top of the east building do a little
pimp.gif
Nt fam are welcomed to join
if i can get a ticket and ona train by 6 over there count me in fams to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We sold out today, but there's a chance you can still get in if you weren't able to get your tix.
At the show tonight we'll be selling tickets that were reserved but never picked up for 20 bucks. I can't fully guarantee that we'll have any left over though.
copied from the hunter usg website

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU im out in long island praying sum1 on craigslist.id pay up to 40 bucks
grin.gif
just so i have more money for
pimp.gif
and i cant get out there any earlier then 4 pm
mad.gif
waitin for my dude to come thru with the
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

anybody that needs a ticket i SHOULD have one extra sum1 is gona sell me two on craiglist for $40 which isnt too shabby at all
grin.gif
ill be out there around 6pm. so Pm me ill log on with my phone.so get at me
nerd.gif

Its t-storming like crazy out here!

I'm on Roosevelt Island and a lightnig just struck my building.

Anyways I'll still be there @ 6:30 if anyone want to chill with me before.

I'm on the train on the way there, I got an extra ticket and it's just gona go to waste :-/ . everyone I hope this show is great!!

im.jpg
>>>> Your favorite rapper.

Show was good. I sat real close like 3 rows from the stages. i have blurry pics on my phone but my brother has better ones.

Show was sick, I recorded the whole thing from my phone but I can't even zoom in so I won't even bother uploading.

I spit every damn verse he spit, N's delayed the damn show cause people wanted to rush the front before the show even began.

Always said Nas is probably the 2nd best live Hip Hop wise behind Kanye (IMO), but then again that shouldn't be a shock since Kanye said he learned fromTalib and modelled himself after Nas as to how to perform live.

Yo pro0ph, my bad I couldn't chit chat a lil longer but you was already in front of the damn line, and my peoples were waitin' for me in the back smh.

Back
Top Bottom