***NAS @ Hunter College this friday 7 p.m.***

AY NT I'm tryin to get tix hook it up if anything, u name the price. PM Me or AIM = Vnsddnn I'm in NYC for the day hoffa.

YOOOO anybody that can get me a ticket get at me and let me know. i got $$ and i got bud so whats good!!!
pimp.gif
sum1 pm pleasee.

im coming out from Long Island in the LIRR.someone def, get at me
embarassed.gif

btw ppl in nyc try craigslist.i might pay 30 bucks for one.but wth 30 bucks isnt bad at ALL either.

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

Have any of you actually BEEN to a nas concert? I seen him perform twice, dude's songs just dont sound good live, and the %++*% sounds like Pun in his prime weezing and taking deep %!@ breaths into the mic. And Jungle is just dirty as hell and should never be allowed in a public setting, never mind a hypeman.
Nobody gives a $%!* though, its $10.

werd! There is no way this show is gunna be "bad"
I paid $30 to see my man Nas out here in SF a couple months back..one of the better shows I've seen the past year besides that Kanye GITDtour..

dude did a verse from every song off illmatic with no real breaks in between
pimp.gif

So whos posting pics of yalls small meet up. Since im know whee near there and a nas fan, it would be amazing to atleast get some pics.

I'm off to Hunter in an hr, been a while.

If any of ya'll see me don't hesitate to say wuttup.
pimp.gif

Time to get blasssstttteeeeeeeedddddd.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm off to Hunter in an hr, been a while.

If any of ya'll see me don't hesitate to say wuttup.
pimp.gif

Time to get blasssstttteeeeeeeedddddd.
laugh.gif
no doubt
laugh.gif
i'm getting a hair cut first..

Won't be going tonight but probably get to see him and Damian Marley in July...have fun to those who go hope it's good.

Ok ill be wear khaki pants and blue campus lo's. ill be with a bunch of biddies.

At 6:30, I'm goinna be on top of the east building do a little
pimp.gif
Nt fam are welcomed to join

Hey Danny if you're checking this post during the day, hit me up on PM...in case I need to look for you...I lost your number when I changed phones
ohwell.gif
(it's been a while lol)

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Ok ill be wear khaki pants and blue campus lo's. ill be with a bunch of biddies.

At 6:30, I'm goinna be on top of the east building do a little
pimp.gif
Nt fam are welcomed to join
if i can get a ticket and ona train by 6 over there count me in fams to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom