***NAS @ Hunter College this friday 7 p.m.***

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

where were you seating? I could have hook up with a spot on the line since I got there pretty early
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
my other friend was #1 in line. i'm not tryna cut the FRONT of the line
laugh.gif
i was sitting... under the balcony... to the right

didn't that dude (that was performing b4 Nas) sound like a variant Wyclef Jean?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I was getting pissed off, they were stalling too much lol

I was sitting under the balconey in the middle, pretty nice. I got tight when everybody kept rushing the stage for free tee shirts and everything. Like damncuz, is it really that serious out there to go and buy a tee shirt?

And I think I peeped you dimply. I actually peeped alot of nters. (cookie dough cement iv's?)

a lil disappointed that he didn't perform Thief's theme or ether
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

After the end of the show, there was an a-hole at the balcony shouting for Ether and the ppl were looking at him funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

And I think I peeped you dimply. I actually peeped alot of nters. (cookie dough cement iv's?)
nerd.gif
did you now? why didnt you say hi
frown.gif

I'm sorry, you were all the way across the other side and I think you would have slapped me if I came u to you like "Hey cutie, I saw online,I justwanted to say hi"
devil.gif

well, the show was amazing.

i sat DIRECTLY IN FRONT. i had on the wu-tang classics tee with cd covers on it. i sat right in front to the right a little.

tk wonder cried after she performed cuz her set was ruined. shes nice tho.

Blitz was trash but his band was awesome. i saw him and his bandmates gettin drunk backstage afterwards, hes a cool guy, got to chat with him cuz he washanging around.

Great Gatsby almost got his %+! kicked, the kid he was mooning was furious, i thought he was gonna jump on stage and chase him.

i only saw mez tho i know there was obviously mad NTers there.

if you waited on line you probably saw me handing out popcorn and cotton candy.

and i found the bottle of bacardi on the balcony lol good job.

who was the lucky bastard who got his illmatic LP signed??? had a Nas stussy shirt on. mad lucky.

pics/ vids sooon

not that it matters now, but those w/ backstage passes- were they able to meet nas afterwards?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

nerd.gif
did you now? why didnt you say hi
frown.gif

I'm sorry, you were all the way across the other side and I think you would have slapped me if I came u to you like "Hey cutie, I saw online,I just wanted to say hi"
devil.gif
laugh.gif
not even i love my NT fam. u sure u saw me though? what color was i wearing
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
jhova, that was you handin out cotton candy-
laugh.gif

yea jessica i was keepin an eye out for you and HTTb but didnt see you and couldnt really see httb cuz all i could picture was that pic of him eating with aweird face lol

i wouldve said what up but i was type busy handing out my cotton candy
nerd.gif

mez nice jacket tho

^ i was wearing some fuchsia ... thing i dont know what to call it
laugh.gif
i was probably hiding under the umbrella though it was raining hardbody

was i the only nt'er that said wassup? lol

mez,btw we're having an nba draft summit next month, if ur interested let me know
i got 7 ppl showing up from team nyk

Originally Posted by jhova718

yea jessica i was keepin an eye out for you and HTTb but didnt see you and couldnt really see httb cuz all i could picture was that pic of him eating with a weird face lol

i wouldve said what up but i was type busy handing out my cotton candy
nerd.gif

mez nice jacket tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

was i the only nt'er that said wassup? lol

mez,btw we're having an nba draft summit next month, if ur interested let me know
i got 7 ppl showing up from team nyk

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom