***NAS @ Hunter College this friday 7 p.m.***

Nas in concert was %%@+%@+ awesome. He opened for Kanye on the Glow in the Dark tour. Was the highlight of the night for me personally

Dammit. I guess I will not be in attendance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I'll be there. Anyone wanna do some
pimp.gif
before?

Im down. This could be an official summit! Ima be rockin a black tee with an intimidating ape on it, (rollin through with mad hunnies
pimp.gif
)

Only stans are gonna be in attendance, every one that truly knows rap music knows that Nas is terrible in concert. He forgets lyrics and has terrible breathcontrol. I wouldn't go for free.

N.E.R.D. and Ryan Leslie are going to be at Rutgers New Brunswick this friday for free..

drunk white girls + blunts everywhere = one hell of a night

Have any of you actually BEEN to a nas concert? I seen him perform twice, dude's songs just dont sound good live, and the !%!*% sounds like Pun in hisprime weezing and taking deep +%@ breaths into the mic. And Jungle is just dirty as hell and should never be allowed in a public setting, never mind a hypeman.

Have any of you actually BEEN to a nas concert? I seen him perform twice, dude's songs just dont sound good live, and the %++*% sounds like Pun in hisprime weezing and taking deep %!@ breaths into the mic. And Jungle is just dirty as hell and should never be allowed in a public setting, never mind a hypeman.

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

Have any of you actually BEEN to a nas concert? I seen him perform twice, dude's songs just dont sound good live, and the %++*% sounds like Pun in his prime weezing and taking deep %!@ breaths into the mic. And Jungle is just dirty as hell and should never be allowed in a public setting, never mind a hypeman.
Nobody gives a $%!* though, its $10.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Have any of you actually BEEN to a nas concert? I seen him perform twice, dude's songs just dont sound good live, and the %++*% sounds like Pun in his prime weezing and taking deep %!@ breaths into the mic. And Jungle is just dirty as hell and should never be allowed in a public setting, never mind a hypeman.

werd! There is no way this show is gunna be "bad"

Word, whoevers going to be there we should meetup @ 6:30 in front of the east building so we can
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Word, whoevers going to be there we should meetup @ 6:30 in front of the east building so we can
pimp.gif

Sounds like a plan. I heard Ninjasonik are the opening act
grin.gif

i can confirm. and
pimp.gif
should probably be a lil further. its gonna be HOT

im no stan, but were talkin NAS. FOR 10$. id pay 10 to see him read from the dictionary

and has anyone ever seen the hunter auditorium? its pretty small and intimate, its not summer jam. its gonna be an amazing show.

i was at roseland when AZ came out, busta came out, Mr cee was there, so we know hes bringin SOMEONE out. id love it if he brought out cormega.

raekwon brought out cormega at bb kings last year.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You wanna take me as your date, Dimply?
laugh.gif
read your twitter messages!
Simply..I dont have a ticket
frown.gif
and ill probably be out of town that day
smh.gif
smh.gif

Fml
I wish i was there..Id be the dude in the back yelling out "ETHER!!! ETHER!!!" with my eyes turning red and watery and foam coming out my mouth like a savage
laugh.gif

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

i don't know what i'm wearing yet.

devil.gif
Its gonna be hot that day..So wear something comfortable

I wonder if AZ is gonna make a guest appearance like he did that the Ballroom
They performed Affirmative Action and Lifes a %*+%%
pimp.gif

amazing!!! that and when busta came out and did fried chicken was crazy!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

say word, danny, it's nice to know you'll be at the concert
laugh.gif

Not working at all this Friday, I'll be at hunter gym/bball early on, and pre-gaming at different club rooms.
pimp.gif

Look out for me on the East building main entrance, I'll prob rock <-------- jacket (heard it may be raining).

Back
Top Bottom