Nas & Damian Marley:Distant Relatives - June 23rd

Originally Posted by FlyNY

THIS IS GOING TO BE REVOLUTIONARY!!!
Bob Marleys son + The best rapper alive = a worldwide revolution

pimp.gif

I am hyped for this as well and cant wait to actually find out some more info or hear a track from the album. I too would not have minded some Stephen Marleyproduction on this album.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

pimp.gif
The beautiful thing is I believe this will actually come out. The potential for this project has NO ceiling... I'm actually anticipating thisalbum more than Detox, OB4CL2, etc.

Will keep an eye out for it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

If it comes out and is a good album then great something I can vibe to, but if it isn't then I won't be surprised...

Originally Posted by ZSong

I'd prefer this be a trio album with Stephen Marley doing alot of production/writing/singing like on Damien's album

I'm assuming it's gonna be like this actually

I hope its like this... Stephen is
pimp.gif
Mind Control was probably myFavorite album in 07
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I'm anticipating this hard. If Damien brings that "One Loaf of Bread" flow with Nasir this is going to be a great album.

Man i cant wait. My expectations from these is very high, which i think they can meet if not exceed
pimp.gif

Yall need to stop with the "If this actually comes out" comments. I don't think Damian %#%#$ around like that. If Nas pulls his NaSdaq DowJonesbs or w/e he'll do the rest of the album without him
laugh.gif
. Plus I thinkthis is just about done anyway.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

pimp.gif
The beautiful thing is I believe this will actually come out. The potential for this project has NO ceiling... I'm actually anticipating this album more than Detox, OB4CL2, etc.
Keeping my finger crossed.

This could be one of those moments....

Yea, I'm not hype for this............. Both will compromise & agree to meet somewhere in the mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom