Nas & Damian Marley:Distant Relatives - June 23rd

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

these cats stay disrespecting Chris Martin.
Wait, what are you talking about?

dj-premier.jpg

" See Chris Martin in the credits, they be thinking its the _ from Coldplay..."
Don't know why I didn't figure that out earlier
laugh.gif

If this comes out, I'm already convinced it will be beyond amazing. Hopefully Nas' political agenda helps keep him focused.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Yea, I'm not hype for this............. Both will compromise & agree to meet somewhere in the mediocre.
I don't know fam... before Untitled I probably would've said the same thing but based on that album, Road to Zion, and this album'stitle I think this will have a lot of thoughtful social/political commentary.

exactly...no one knew what i was talking about...dude is a legend...we're overdue for that Nas/Primo album...i honestly wanted that more than this....

When this was first announced, I wasnt hyped for it...wasnt in the mood to hear Nas "on that back to Africa bull****". Now tho, Im starting to havehigh hopes for it. This the first time in a minute Nas is going into a record w/o all of that b.s hype. Feel like he just gon zone out and come thru with somegreat music this time around.

Isnt Lauryn Hill married to one of these N's? Would love to see her pop up on this album
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

EzFlash26 wrote:
Isnt Lauryn Hill married to one of these N's? Would love to see her pop up on this album
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

If I ruled the World Part 2?

It wouldn't be as good as the OG, but it would probably be better than that joint he did on Stillmatic.

Honestly, I don't know what to expect from this album.

I heard about this a minute ago but didn't actually think that it'll happen. Damn... this is a good look...can't wait for it to drop... that roadto zion song was a ill look for the both of them

Back
Top Bottom