mj has 6

bill has 11

kobe has 5

shaq has 5

bird has 4

magic has 5

duncan has 5

so yes, if you are going to compare him to all time greats then he ONLY has 2

compare him to the melos and chris pauls of the world and 2 championships is impressive, compare him with top 5 players and its chump change 
Well look at the players on that list, they also played on great teams. Current and future HOF's. Lebron (other than the big 3 years) and now, he has never had great talent surrounded by him. Look at the 07 finals and the players on that cavs team. Average guys. To me it's a cop out to always bring up rings with lebron when that's a team accomplishment. When dudes bring up barkley and malone in the argument on who are the top pf's you rarely hear the ring rebuttal, instead their body of work and contribution to the game is judged. Same should go with lebron and any player. 

1. LeBron James: as a Miami fan, I just don't like him. Stark contrast to how I felt a year ago.

2. Kevin Garnett: as a Miami fan, I just thought he was scum, epitome of a dirty player.

3. Paul Pierce: just a cornball, with a goofy playing style. He always been clutch though, hate him. Respective his competitiveness.

4. Tom Brady:respect him as a player. Hate him as a fan.

5. Rex Ryan: hype over substance. Overrated because he licked his 9-7 team to the AFC championship game.

HM: La'el Collins: should've came to Miami. :smh:

Last edited:
we talking top 5 all time tho

mj has 6

bill has 11

kobe has 5

shaq has 5

bird has 4

magic has 5

duncan has 5

so yes, if you are going to compare him to all time greats then he ONLY has 2

compare him to the melos and chris pauls of the world and 2 championships is impressive, compare him with top 5 players and its chump change 
"but Charles and Karl are known as top 5 pf of all time"

Stupid argument. None of those dudes are in arguments for the best player of all time. Wonder why...chips matter way more then some of yall are saying or implying...

Last edited:
Lebron playing all 5 positions thing gotta stop, he tries to play 4 and is good at 3. I mean shot we might as well hype up Lamar Odom too he played "5" of lebron played 5. He can play 4 until its tomerto guard a true 4 same with 5. He's a coward man, jumped ship to run with help to win. If your the guy the help comes to u. Then the whole decision thing man son is a attention ***** who does anything for headlines. "I'm a father of 3, joakim should never say thing like that to me on the court"

Lebron playing all 5 positions thing gotta stop, he tries to play 4 and is good at 3. I mean shot we might as well hype up Lamar Odom too he played "5" of lebron played 5. He can play 4 until its tomerto guard a true 4 same with 5. He's a coward man, jumped ship to run with help to win. If your the guy the help comes to u. Then the whole decision thing man son is a attention ***** who does anything for headlines. "I'm a father of 3, joakim should never say thing like that to me on the court"

This gotta be one of the dumbest things i've heard. It has a WHOLE lot to do with how his team's front office was.

The dumbest thing I ever heard is the whole he can play 5 positions thing. He knows how much rings mean so he took a left on easy street and wanted the easiest possible route. Then the way he went about it was straight ***** made, he just a ***** made ***** man nothing else to it. Phenomenal talent, never seen someone blessed like that physically in hoops honestly. All that talent just went to a soft corny dude.

If Lebron switched to the 5, full time, he could do it, and he wouldn't be the worst in the league at it.

And THAT is why people say he can play all 5 positions.

And that's ridiculous, because they're saying like he could play all 5 effectively.

No.

He can't. He would be FOOOOOD at the 5... but he wouldn't be the worst in the league.

So because he wouldn't be the worst, they ignore that he would get destroyed nightly.

laugh.gif

Y'all can call him soft and *****made and whatever else about his character, I can't dispute that too much...Just don't say he's overrated as a basketball player because when it's all said and done, he'll own damn near every record

He will own a lot of records.

But nowhere even in the neighborhood of 'damn near every', and that's one of the main issues people have with him; he makes people lose their grip on reality and logic. 
laugh.gif

^That's the thing though, he makes BOTH stans and haters lose their grip on reality, but I think the haters are much worse cause the stans seem to almost be trolling, while the haters seem to be legit personally offended by his mere existence :lol:

I just hate the Stan logic. Dudes have short term memory when they watch this ***** play. When he hit that big shot it was great don't get me wrong but dudes acted as if that was the first game winner they ever seen. I literally seen a dude on fb say have we ever seen anything like that? Like ***** what? Maybe its like the people that only watch boxing when may weather fights, they only watch hoops when lebron plays. Like I said amazingly talented player, even tho his game IMO isn't that exciting to watch I respect it. He uses his size to punish defenders but when people say they don't like him dudes act like u broke a law or something. Leave it at this, top 10 player all time but he makes it so easy to not like him. He puts the target on his own back and makes himself easy to hate.

I just hate the Stan logic. Dudes have short term memory when they watch this ***** play. When he hit that big shot it was great don't get me wrong but dudes acted as if that was the first game winner they ever seen. I literally seen a dude on fb say have we ever seen anything like that? Like ***** what? Maybe its like the people that only watch boxing when may weather fights, they only watch hoops when lebron plays. Like I said amazingly talented player, even tho his game IMO isn't that exciting to watch I respect it. He uses his size to punish defenders but when people say they don't like him dudes act like u broke a law or something. Leave it at this, top 10 player all time but he makes it so easy to not like him. He puts the target on his own back and makes himself easy to hate.

LOL, reading this and knowing your a kobe fan got me :smh: cause i was HERE on NT when Kobe would make some simple *** layup and all his fans would blow that ish the HELL up acting like it was the greatest play they've ever seen. It trips me out that a TON of the stuff y'all hate Bron for, y'all back Kobe on. Hell, that game where he hit the game winner, Kobe had a VERY similiar poor shooting game in the playoffs (finals game 7 to be exact) where he had a ton of rebounds and all you kobe fans SWEAR to this day he had a GREAT game and helped out with all the "rebounds" he got. :rolleyes

There are delusional Kobe fans but that's why u have teammates. Its amazing how lebron can shoot terrible and win but if they get eliminated people will say "he has no team" "we needed love" when they ******* on love all year about how they didn't need him. They win its all on him whether he plays good or bad, he loses its on them whether he played good or bad. He had a terrible game 7 but when lebron does the same exact thing they point at assist and rebounds. Don't let Westbrook go 10-30 and hit a game winner dudes lose their minds saying he's trash and played horrible.

There are delusional Kobe fans but that's why u have teammates. Its amazing how lebron can shoot terrible and win but if they get eliminated people will say "he has no team" "we needed love" when they ******* on love all year about how they didn't need him. They win its all on him whether he plays good or bad, he loses its on them whether he played good or bad. He had a terrible game 7 but when lebron does the same exact thing they point at assist and rebounds. Don't let Westbrook go 10-30 and hit a game winner dudes lose their minds saying he's trash and played horrible.

Real talk, reading this i don't know if you're talking about Lebron or Kobe because BOTH fans are EQUALLY delusional. You're writing this acting as if this is the first time this has happened to a player. So you're telling me Kobe fans weren't blaming ALL his teammates when they were losing but when they win it wasn't "KOBE!!!! :smokin oh he's too GOOD...BLACK MAMBA!!!"?

Ummm, what you talking about when Lebron does the same thing it's "assist and rebounds" when YOUR fan base was the FIRST to point out Kobe's "rebounding" in that horrible game 7. The fact that you're making this out to be a first time thing with Lebron is HILARIOUS. Kobe fans BEEN doing this for kobe. Hell, that game 4 for Lebron is a VERY TYPICAL Kobe game. Kobe would shoot like crap the ENTIRE game but hits a game winner and y'all dudes eat it up and act like he was the reason they won. You can't be serious.

But the thing was the haters would act is if he was a horrible player and terrible. But lebron does it and not a word he's a hero. I point out when players play bad but I'm a firm believer of when u are the best player on that team its on u. I was so proud of Lebron for not protecting his fg% no more and taking and making that shot. As a hater I said wow son put the team on his back. But dudes who hated Kobe for it praised him for it. He had 3 bad games against Chicago and they will go untalked about but dudes literally can pin point Kobe games years later.

Well the idea was fun but no surprise when Kobe and LeBron are mentioned it ends. I'll save my list for another time

He will own a lot of records.

But nowhere even in the neighborhood of 'damn near every', and that's one of the main issues people have with him; he makes people lose their grip on reality and logic. :lol:

Meant to put relevant to his position...He's already the best 3 of all time and he only 30. If he stays as healthy as he's been, he could legitimately play another 10 years and shatter a lot of records and do it more efficiently than anybody else. Again, this is coming from an objective standpoint.

But the thing was the haters would act is if he was a horrible player and terrible. But lebron does it and not a word he's a hero. I point out when players play bad but I'm a firm believer of when u are the best player on that team its on u. I was so proud of Lebron for not protecting his fg% no more and taking and making that shot. As a hater I said wow son put the team on his back. But dudes who hated Kobe for it praised him for it. He had 3 bad games against Chicago and they will go untalked about but dudes literally can pin point Kobe games years later.

Are you serious? The stuff you are saying Kobe haters do is EXACTLY what all of you Lebron haters are doing RIGHT now. The fact that you're turning blind to it is hilarious to me but hey, keep acting like all you here is "Lebron's a hero" when you know damn well ANYTIME Lebron wins it's, "ooooh thank god he had Delledova and SHumpert to save him."

Yeah on nt but look u got it, this is a thread I can express my hate so let me hate

Yeah on nt but look u got it, this is a thread I can express my hate so let me hate

Naw it's cool, do that, but i'm just saying, you trying to say this doesn't happen to ANYONE but Lebron is bogus ESPECIALLY it's been happening to the guy that YOU are a fan of.

Anyway, y'all can continue on.

Meant to put relevant to his position...He's already the best 3 of all time and he only 30. If he stays as healthy as he's been, he could legitimately play another 10 years and shatter a lot of records and do it more efficiently than anybody else. Again, this is coming from an objective standpoint.
play another ten years .... That's a joke right....
Dude already has more then 40000 mins...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom