Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

1.) Derrick Williams - the path from barely being ranked coming out of H.S. to the No. 2 overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft was one he too content with. I'll never say he didn't want more than that, but I know he didn't need more than that. Hasn't dedicated any time/resources into developing a post move. He's just fine doing the same jump and try to get a clean shot with a pump fake thing he's been doing since his rookie year. Doesn't put in the extra time to be anything more than bench player who will flash every now and then and remind you of what he hasn't thrived to be.

2.) Wes Johnson - Same lackluster work ethic as Williams, without half the talent as Williams. Irritating nonetheless.

3.) Christian Ponder - the mental ****** of all mental midgets.

Forgot to mention my dude Kwame earlier. 
mean.gif

Cannot STAND dude.

Couldn't stand him in Washington.

Then he came to the Lakers. 
indifferent.gif

Like, I couldn't stand Malone, then he came to the Lakers... but at least I could recognize that he can contribute.

Kwame contributes nothing. Never has. Not as a Wizard, not as a Laker, not as a Grizzly, not as a Piston, not as a human being.

Straight waste of oxygen.

pimp.gif

O yeah and lebron a **** boy for the Wiggins thing. It will be hilarious if love walks, son is a straight up hater. Either do what he wants or walk

hubie brown is one of those dudes who insists on explaining things everyone already knows, then goes home thinking he's smarter than everyone else 

Oh yeah, not to derail, but since it is sports related, but Will.I.Am, I hate that somewhere said "let's get this cornball to rep the guys that NikeTalk hates for the playoffs". He's up there with Garnett. :smh::smh:

If he can say I.Am, then I'm throwing Drake out there.

Can I get an amen? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jason Babin - when he was with Philly, he was just a total stat padding prick. Looked like a prick and acted like a prick towards fans during his Eagles stint.

Andrew Bynum - lazy bum that tries to collect checks without any of the effort. Scumbag

Chris Paul - annoying floppy crybaby, can't stand him

Carmelo Anthony - prick

Donovan McNabb - for still being salty about getting booed at the draft. He was also caught rooting against the Eagles in the playoffs a couple years ago. Just overall acts really fake, and soft.

Bynum is such a mystery to me.

He definitely put in work in order for us to even know his name.

And then he just... stopped. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I'm'a be honest, I pretty much trust no one from the 90s. 
ohwell.gif

Big Junior Griff fan, too.

Big time.

But, I'm just saying I'd be the least surprised Griffey fan if something legit were revealed.

If the Kid used he would've recovered from those injuries in Cincy wayyyyy faster and been in record territory

if we're going on the logic of X player hit a lot of homeruns he must've been juicing, then Giancarlo Stanton has to be the biggest PED user in the game, right? it's just insulting to insinuate certain guys used PED's just because they had great power numbers.

Back
Top Bottom