Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

He wasn't a better rebounder or passer than Lebron, at what point are we gonna keep it real with ourselves? All he could do better than Lebron was shoot 3 pointers and everyone knows this. Hate on his personality all you want but the boy can hoop flat out.
Career rpg average Larry Bird-10.0 LeBron James-7.1. Seriously how old are you?

Last edited:
Yeah, this is absolutely a case of seeing lots of footage of one, and just the stats of the other. :lol:

I dislike athletes that whine and ***** all the time on the court/field. My lost of whiners in pro sports

1. Chris Paul - dude is just a *****, no other way to put it

2. Tom Brady - honestly I really hate Bellechick, but since he isn't an athelrte I'm putting Brady instead

3. Cristiano Ronaldo - as soft as soft gets, good player but I'll be damned if his constant annoying mannerisms don't make me want to choke this dude

4. Dwight Howard - one of the easiest players in sports to hate, way to big to complain that much. Constantly looks like he would rather play dollhouse with Cristiano then play ball

And the worst of the offenders

5. Matt ******* Barnes - face pisses me off, facial expressions pisses me off, shooting form pisses me off. A fake tough guy

1. LeBron James- He's a little *****

2. LeBron James- He thinks he gets fouled every play

3. LeBron James- He's an arrogant ***** made *****

4. LeBron James- He thinks he's never fouled anyone in his life and makes that stupid face to the refs

5. LeBron James- Wasted the time of several NBA teams with his "decision" to go to Miami when he ,Bostrich ,and D Whistle knew what they were doing all along.

Great post. :smokin

I can't wait until this overrated piece of **** is gone.

4. LeBron James- He thinks he's never fouled anyone in his life and makes that stupid face to the refs

5. LeBron James- Wasted the time of several NBA teams with his "decision" to go to Miami when he ,Bostrich ,and D Whistle knew what they were doing all along.
6.  LeBron James- He beats my favorite team in the playoffs every time they face each other.

OR

Lebron Beat Bulls 4-2 in Eastern conference Simi finals.....AGAIN

LeBron has never beaten my team in the playoffs, and there are aspects of him I can't stand.

Yeah, I'm a fan, but the things I don't like have nothing to do with him beating my team in the playoffs, because it has never happened.

I know it's hard for stans to comprehend how someone can be a fan yet still have criticisms, but that's what separates a stan from a fan. :lol:

I don't hate LeBron because he's a winner. I don't hate Favre, or Isiah, or Pujols and those guys have killed my teams in the past.

I'm just saying bruh, this is pro sports.

It's all business.

It's just awfully silly to say that some teams are more "deserving" of star players than others.

It's just an odd way to look at things.

When we start doing that, ****** things happen like the Chris Paul veto.

The idea of parity gets skewed and it compromises the business aspect of these things.

LeBron went to Miami because it was mutually beneficial for both him and the Heat.

Nothing more, nothing less.

P.S. I really do hate the Mariners guts for having all those guys at one time or another and having nothing to show for it. I know my Mets have squandered their fair share of talent from guys like Piazza, Delgado, Beltran, Reyes, Pedro, etc but still......

Griffey?! Ichiro?!

C'mon b.

Last edited:
I'm just saying bruh, this is pro sports.

It's all business.

It's just awfully silly to say that some teams are more "deserving" of star players than others.

It's just an odd way to look at things.

When we start doing that, ****** things happen like the Chris Paul veto.

The idea of parity gets skewed and it compromises the business aspect of these things.

LeBron went to Miami because it was mutually beneficial for both him and the Heat.

Nothing more, nothing less.

P.S.S. I really do hate the Mariners guts for having all those guys at one time or another and having nothing to show for it. I know my Mets have squandered their fair share of talent from guys like Piazza, Delgado, Beltran, Reyes, Pedro, etc but still......

Griffey?! Ichiro?!

C'mon b.

your just agreeing with me :lol:
Miami didnt deserve to get him when he came there and didn't deserve to keep him when he left. They literally have 0 reason to hate the dude.

Miami didnt deserve to get him when he came there and didn't deserve to keep him when he left. They literally have 0 reason to hate the dude.

I agree that Miami fans have no reason to be salty.

But I still disagree with the concept of "deserving" or "not deserving" a player.

:lol: Just a weird way to look at things IMO.

How could a fan base not deserve a player?

Please explain more

Well, for one, maybe cause you're showing how ungrateful you are after the man LEAD you guys to two championships. It's like when Laker/Kobe fans started hating on Shaq after gifting them with 3 straight titles.

I agree that Miami fans have no reason to be salty.

But I still disagree with the concept of "deserving" or "not deserving" a player.

:lol: Just a weird way to look at things IMO.

well tell that to the Miami fans who think they deserve Lebron and thats why they hate him :lol:

Well, for one, maybe cause you're showing how ungrateful you are after the man LEAD you guys to two championships. It's like when Laker/Kobe fans started hating on Shaq after gifting them with 3 straight titles.

So in retrospect, we don't deserve him?

Or is it because I'm being ungrateful...today?

Still don't see how a fanbase doesn't deserve a player.

Can someone please elaborate? If your logic makes sense, I'll acknowledge.

Back
Top Bottom