Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

This ain't the thread to have to justify your hate.

Keep it flowing.
Flourish 
pimp.gif

Well the idea was fun but no surprise when Kobe and LeBron are mentioned it ends. I'll save my list for another time
No, no... right the course with more fodder.

That's how these things get taken over: people choose to let them.

Let's see it. 
happy.gif

1. LeBron James: as a Miami fan, I just don't like him. Stark contrast to how I felt a year ago.

2. Kevin Garnett: as a Miami fan, I just thought he was scum, epitome of a dirty player.

3. Paul Pierce: just a cornball, with a goofy playing style. He always been clutch though, hate him. Respective his competitiveness.

4. Tom Brady:respect him as a player. Hate him as a fan.

5. Rex Ryan: hype over substance. Overrated because he licked his 9-7 team to the AFC championship game.

5b. Dwight Horward: ban

HM: La'el Collins: should've came to Miami. :smh:

Lebron playing all 5 positions thing gotta stop, he tries to play 4 and is good at 3. I mean shot we might as well hype up Lamar Odom too he played "5" of lebron played 5. He can play 4 until its tomerto guard a true 4 same with 5. He's a coward man, jumped ship to run with help to win. If your the guy the help comes to u. Then the whole decision thing man son is a attention ***** who does anything for headlines. "I'm a father of 3, joakim should never say thing like that to me on the court"
This gotta be one of the dumbest things i've heard. It has a WHOLE lot to do with how his team's front office was.
lebrons fault for wanting to play GM all the time

How can a Miami fan have any hate towards Lebron
Yall didnt deserve him at all and he came and gifted yall 2 rings :lol:

1. John Elway, Hose faced over rated bum
2. Chone Figgins, Donkey looking bum
3. Kaep, Fake wanna be thug, crazy over rated
4. Michelle Beadle, hypocrite
5. Clay Bennett, Lying POS

1. LeBron James- He's a little *****

2. LeBron James- He thinks he gets fouled every play

3. LeBron James- He's an arrogant ***** made *****

4. LeBron James- He thinks he's never fouled anyone in his life and makes that stupid face to the refs

5. LeBron James- Wasted the time of several NBA teams with his "decision" to go to Miami when he ,Bostrich ,and D Whistle knew what they were doing all along.

Meant to put relevant to his position...He's already the best 3 of all time and he only 30. If he stays as healthy as he's been, he could legitimately play another 10 years and shatter a lot of records and do it more efficiently than anybody else. Again, this is coming from an objective standpoint.
Did Larry Bird not play basketball?

1. Cp0 - crybaby ***** boy who might just be the most overrated player of all time. His only fans are of clippers fans that are forced to like him and stat nerds that would rather look at spreadsheets than watch basketball

2. Jeremy Lin - human turnover. Pure garbage. Probably still wets the bed. If he was black no one would know his name.

3. Lebron James - poster child of this overly sensitive crybaby generation of entitled children.

4. Nick young - biggest clown in the league. Girlfriend is just as much as a fraud as he is. If he gets abducted by aliens tomorrow no one would care.

5. Kevin durant - leads the league in being beta. Cares more about stats than winning. Ugly sig shoes. Gets knocked over by a gust of wind.

This post is gold :rofl: :rofl:

Bro really? You just gone delete my post like that? It's true, wtf could Larry Bird do better than Lebron James other than shoot 3's?

Last edited:
[quote name="The 7th Mile"]Bro really? You just gone delete my post like that? It's true, wtf could Larry Bird do better than Lebron James other than shoot 3's?[/quote] Say it without the profanity/edited profanity. That's all.

Last edited:
the biggest difference between bird and lebron is that bird was not a pansy 

if he played in todays game there's no way he would be taking sad mirror selfies after Ls

Bro really? You just gone delete my post like that? It's true, wtf could Larry Bird do better than Lebron James other than shoot 3's?
Rebound, and almost just as good of a passer. Great scorer as well in his prime. 

Rebound, and almost just as good of a passer. Great scorer as well in his prime. 

He wasn't a better rebounder or passer than Lebron, at what point are we gonna keep it real with ourselves? All he could do better than Lebron was shoot 3 pointers and everyone knows this. Hate on his personality all you want but the boy can hoop flat out.

Back
Top Bottom