Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

images

How do u not deserve a player? [emoji]128514[/emoji] both benefited, Miami got a new leader and lebron finally won. Before coming together Miami were 1st rd exts and lebron wasn't a champion...

[quote name="Jumpman II"]Mariners had Griffey, ARod and Randy Johnson on the same team :x[/quote]And even though I know few remember their contributions now, Jay Buhner & Edgar Martinez were great, too.

Last edited:
1. 2012 Indiana Pacers: Fake tough guys all around. Frank Vogel is such a clown. I was low-key happy when Paul George got injured with Team USA idc idc idc

Since it seems to be a popular opinion, can someone please explain why Matt Barnes is a "fake tough guy?"

I mean, say you hate the guy. Fine. But where did this narrative of him being a "fake" tough guy come from? Matt Barnes would beat the brakes off of the majority of the players in the league.

[quote name="dland24"]Since it seems to be a popular opinion, can someone please explain why Matt Barnes is a "fake tough guy?"

I mean, say you hate the guy. Fine. But where did this narrative of him being a "fake" tough guy come from? Matt Barnes would beat the brakes off of the majority of the players in the league.[/quote]Prove it. He's been on tv a ton. Should be SOME evidence to back up your claim.

Last edited:
I used to hate PG too because I felt like he was being EXTREMELY overrated last season, had ppl saying he was the best 2 way player in the league and MVP candidate and he believed it...when that couldn't be further from the truth,he was just the best player on a good team..I gained a lot if respect for him after the injury and the way he came back at the end. I'm rooting for him now

[quote name="Jumpman II"]Mariners had Griffey, ARod and Randy Johnson on the same team :x
And even though I know few remember their contributions now, Jay Buhner & Edgar Martinez were great, too.[/quote]

They only won the AL West twice from 89-98 :x

The main reason why I don't like Lebron is because his first 4 years in the league everyone would defend him and say "Man Lebron is such a great player & leader if he had a better supporting cast around him and an elite coach he would easily have multiple rings by now". What made it even worse was dude beleived the hype and was quoted many times how he wants to be a leader and crap and that Ohio was home to him and he so badly wanted to bring a championship back to Cleveland.

Then he becomes a free agent and takes the easy way out and teams up with his buddies in Bosh & Wade and says "It's just business why I left".

Dude is such a fraud.

I seriously hope he ends his career without winning a ring in Cleveland.

Last edited:
And it's funny, the same type of people that LOVE Bron hate Kobe for how he acts.

So you rather a fake d-bag than a genuine one who pulls no punches?

Oh aiight b.

Bet.

I feel that.

Last edited:
Lebron is literally the most unlikable superstar ever. Its not like people pick at him either he literally makes himself a target 80% of the time.

Bruh, at least Kobe is genuine with his douche-baggery.

Dude will call his teammates soft right to their face and dare them to do something about it.

Dude makes no apologies.

LeBron outchea trying to play the good guy and the hero when he's in reality a self-serving d-bag.

There's nothing wrong with being a jerk or selfish just be real about it.

That's what rubs people the wrong way.

Kobe fans are delusional? Really? Pretty sure it's the other way around. We take Kobe for what he is. The guy even let it be known on more than one occasion back in the day that if the Lakers couldn't put the talent around him for him to compete for a title he wanted out.

No feigned loyalty.

A lot more people would actually like Bron if he embraced his heeldom.

Psst at you bigging up Kobe like he some tough guy. He calls who soft to their face? The scrubs on that squad now? Ooh real tough guy. Dude is quiet as hell though when Malone calls him out. So who's really real? Kobe picks and chooses who he picks on cause dude is a straight sucka

Last edited:
kobe would never let one of his teammates smash his own mother

and he sho'll didn't mind letting it be known publicly that if the Lakers didn't put talent around him he'd bounce.

never once minced his words about what was the most important thing to him, his legacy.

kobe would never let one of his teammates smash his own mother

and he sho'll didn't mind letting it be known publicly that if the Lakers didn't put talent around him he'd bounce.

never once minced his words about what was the most important thing to him, his legacy.
true, people acting like asking to be traded to a better situation is a bad thing 
laugh.gif

as if all your life's problems will magically fix themselves if you just sit around and wait without taking action 
laugh.gif

true, people acting like asking to be traded to a better situation is a bad thing :lol:

as if all your life's problems will magically fix themselves if you just sit around and wait without taking action :lol:

exactly, man LeBron fans are so fickle and fragile.

either be a fan of the man or don't.

but embrace the man for who he is.

that's why the man STILL do this day has issues expressing himself.

because a lot of ya'll build him up to be something he's not.

MJ didn't become the greatest of all time by setting around worrying about what others thought about him.

Hell the man didn't even talk to Rodman off-court not once in their entire time being teammates together.

Dude punched out Steve Kerr & Will Perdue.

Sent Muggsy Bogues in a deep irreparable depression with his trash talk.

Made Chamillionaire question his own manhood.

Bron with his female tendencies man, go 'head with that. Dude rather address his teammates on social media than sit down and have a man to man.

Bruh, he literally went on National TV to apologize to Shaq about those comments. He out here faking the funk, my Gnarles. But you go ahead and keep rocking with this "genuine d bag" thing you got going.

Honestly though, do you see Laker fans making excuses for Kobe's behavior?

All the Got Damn time. I live in LA 
laugh.gif

Kobe's still my guy doe. Right behind Bron but they're both in my short list of favorite Non-Clippers.

Last edited:
All the Got Damn time. I live in LA :lol:

Kobe's still my guy doe. Right behind Bron but they're both in my short list of favorite Non-Clippers.

My motto, never make excuses for anyone else, especially when they won't make any for themselves.

:lol: Kobe def had his cringe worthy moments bro, that I do not deny.

Problem is a lot of people build up athletes to be something they're not.

When folks do that, it puts athletes in an awkward space.

Back
Top Bottom